Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection

Anti-Wrinkle Collection - An innovative, powerful anti-aging skincare system showcasing three of Algenist's best products. This trio is specifically formulated to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, for smooth, more youthful looking skin.All of the products in this kit are formulated with the patented ingredient Alguronic Acid. Derived from microalgae, this active ingredient fights the long-term signs of aging by promoting cellular regeneration.Key Benefits:Deeply cleanses & removes impurities without depleting skin's moisture barrierRestores moisture and minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinklesDecreases puffiness and dark circlesA $100 ValueAnti-Wrinkle Collection Includes:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser (4.0 oz.)Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer (1.0 oz.)Complete Eye Renewal Balm (0.23 oz.) - Anti-Wrinkle Collection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection!
Lexington, KY
I got a small sample of this from sephora and loved it. I've been meaning to purchase it since I ran out not too long ago. My skin is still pretty youthful but has developed some slight lines and wrinkles around my eyes, forehead, and mouth. I feel like this product improved those a bit and also improved the overall look of my skin as well. I love it!
Selma
I love, pretty much, all of the Algenist products.  They soften the fine lines and the color correcting drops give my eyes a brightened look.  They aren't as expensive as a lot of products I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend these products.
Liverpool, PA
I love this moisturizer for around my eyes, to help fight fine lines and keep the thin skin well moisturized. I would buy it again despite the price point not being my norm. The product itself lasts long and you don’t need to purchase it frequently.
S Bound Brook, NJ
I received the Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection and I remember really liking it, it was good for my somewhat sensitive skin, no harsh smells, nice simple packaging. For the quality I think their price range is food. I would recommend
Norwalk, CA
Anti-aging?! Sign me up! The texture is so silky smooth and doesn’t leave any oily residue on my hands. Some products make you want to wash your hands after, but thank goodness Algenist always does it right!
I have very sensitive combination/oily skin (prone to breakout reactions from some products) and have no problems with the Algenist line. The products feel great on skin and no extra fragrances, etc.
Rosamond, CA
First off love the eye cream the best!!! Ulta had the 21 days of beauty sale going and I needed a refill on my eye cream but didn't want to spend to much and I found this set for $31 a steal!!! I was hesitant to try the other products because of my sensitive skin... the face wash is fine twice a week which is the most I have tried to use it and the moisturizer I tried once. It was ok. But I stick to gels over creams because the consistency of creams does tend to clog my pores. Maybe in the winter I will come back around to it.
Shorewood, WI
I've been using this eye cream for weeks now and I can already see a difference. It leaves my under eyes feeling moisturized and soft. I can already see improvement with superficial wrinkles due to dryness. I got it from Ulta and I would definitely repurchase!
Sparks , NV
I have been using this for some time now and I have not seen much of a difference. I love their melting cleanser and use the eye cream and neck cream daily. I love the quality, smell and texture, the small tubs last a long time too. Samplers are the way to go.
Moore, SC
I have used these products consistently in the past and I would repurchase all of these together and would use them all together. I think they work best when they are used together. The cleanser and the eye cream last for a good amount of time but I go through the facial cream quickly.

Looking for your answer?