Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection uploaded by AMBER R.Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection uploaded by AMBER R.Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection uploaded by Jade T.

BY ALGENIST

Anti-Wrinkle Collection - An innovative, powerful anti-aging skincare system showcasing three of Algenist's best products. This trio is specifically formulated to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, for smooth, more youthful looking skin.All of the products in this kit are formulated with the patented ingredient Alguronic Acid. Derived from microalgae, this active ingredient fights the long-term signs of aging by promoting cellular regeneration.Key Benefits:Deeply cleanses & removes impurities without depleting skin's moisture barrierRestores moisture and minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinklesDecreases puffiness and dark circlesA $100 ValueAnti-Wrinkle Collection Includes:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser (4.0 oz.)Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer (1.0 oz.)Complete Eye Renewal Balm (0.23 oz.) - Anti-Wrinkle Collection see more...

vi o.
briarwood, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I only have the face wash. I like how it’s gentle and although I have no wrinkles to worry about (being 19) I needed a non-acne face wash that is gentle and removes makeup without drying the hell out of my face.
Alex J.
Lexington, KY
I got a small sample of this from sephora and loved it. I've been meaning to purchase it since I ran out not too long ago. My skin is still pretty youthful but has developed some slight lines and wrinkles around my eyes, forehead, and mouth. I feel like this product improved those a bit and also improved the overall look of my skin as well. I love it!
Kerry H.
Moore, SC
I have used these products consistently in the past and I would repurchase all of these together and would use them all together. I think they work best when they are used together. The cleanser and the eye cream last for a good amount of time but I go through the facial cream quickly.
Anahi E.
Katy, TX
My favorite one so far I love it , I have fine lines under my eyes and the eye cream made a huge difference in my eyes, the value is definitely worth it to me and I have repurchased this a couple of times already
Bree S.
Southlake , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Got samples of this bundle and wish I had more!!! I went through it so fast because I loved each product that much. Would totally buy more and would highly recommend!
Denise V.
I have very sensitive combination/oily skin (prone to breakout reactions from some products) and have no problems with the Algenist line. The products feel great on skin and no extra fragrances, etc.
Love G.
Rosamond, CA
First off love the eye cream the best!!! Ulta had the 21 days of beauty sale going and I needed a refill on my eye cream but didn't want to spend to much and I found this set for $31 a steal!!! I was hesitant to try the other products because of my sensitive skin... the face wash is fine twice a week which is the most I have tried to use it and the moisturizer I tried once. It was ok. But I stick to gels over creams because the consistency of creams does tend to clog my pores. Maybe in the winter I will come back around to it.
Anni M.
Shorewood, WI
I've been using this eye cream for weeks now and I can already see a difference. It leaves my under eyes feeling moisturized and soft. I can already see improvement with superficial wrinkles due to dryness. I got it from Ulta and I would definitely repurchase!
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
I have been using this for some time now and I have not seen much of a difference. I love their melting cleanser and use the eye cream and neck cream daily. I love the quality, smell and texture, the small tubs last a long time too. Samplers are the way to go.
Kimiko🇯🇲🇨🇳 C.
Miami
Currently been using this product for about a month now and have not seen a difference yet. I like the application though, it is very rich and very smooth. I used it in the morning and in the night and when I put it under my foundation.