Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection

Anti-Wrinkle Collection - An innovative, powerful anti-aging skincare system showcasing three of Algenist's best products. This trio is specifically formulated to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, for smooth, more youthful looking skin.All of the products in this kit are formulated with the patented ingredient Alguronic Acid. Derived from microalgae, this active ingredient fights the long-term signs of aging by promoting cellular regeneration.Key Benefits:Deeply cleanses & removes impurities without depleting skin's moisture barrierRestores moisture and minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinklesDecreases puffiness and dark circlesA $100 ValueAnti-Wrinkle Collection Includes:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser (4.0 oz.)Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer (1.0 oz.)Complete Eye Renewal Balm (0.23 oz.) - Anti-Wrinkle Collection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection!
Killeen
I love... and I mean LOVE the Algenist brand.  90% of their products work for my skin.  I can see the results and so do others because they don’t realize my age.  I have products from all the ranges and I like them all.  The serums, the oil, the eye cream, day creams etc.  I took one star off only because the skin cream with sunscreen left a serious pale tint on my dark skin.  Hoping they make day cream products in the future that sheers out without a tint.
This collection is so incredible. The cleanser helps removes impurities without being super harsh. I have sensitive skin so I really appreciate that. The moisturizer helps restore the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Apple stem cells in the cream?! Come on!
Chicago
If yo all looking for good products out there which helped your skin thank you then this is the right products for all skin types dry oily uneven skin acnd prone un textures and more things i used this pro twice day night and morning when i see my skin i feel so great
I purchased this on a whim at Ulta. I had used a sample size moisturizer from Algenist before and I loved the results. So when I purchased this Anti-Wrinkle collection I expected it to be just as great and it was. It is a little pricey though.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love algensist. I started with one and have slowly progressed to using mostly their products. They are all fully absorbed with no pilling even on my thin skin. Personal must have is the Liquid Collagen.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Sephora
Again why can I say Al Genest is the greatest product I can imagine. My daughter got me Tatcha and then we tried this one and it’s it really hard to tell which is better.
Saint Louis, MO
I just started using this product but I’m really happy with it so far. I like the consistency and the fact it absorbs nicely and doesn’t leave you sticky or greasy feeling
Ontario
The cleanser in this set is pretty simple. It does the job, not sure it does anything amazing for me , the moisturizer is very hydrating and my skin loves how it feels however the star of this set is the eye renewal balm! My absolute favorite eye cream/treatment! Gentle enough to use under the eye as well as on the eyelid , extremely hydrating and wears well under make up!
Neenah, WI
I really enjoyed using this collection for a while. Unfortunately it didn’t mix well with my new foundation and I had to switch skin care regimes. I also feel like the genius collection was a lot better. Most of the products from this line are good but I can’t say that they are great.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this Algesnist Anti-wrinkle cream during a flash sale on hautelook and it works pretty well. I am not sure if I would splurge on this item if I had to buy it full-price, but I did enjoy using this cream and would recommend it to others as well.

Looking for your answer?