Algenist Algae Brightening Mask uploaded by Mariana C.Algenist Algae Brightening Mask uploaded by Erin D.

BY ALGENIST

2 ounce mask.

Buy on Sephora
Teresa S.
San Diego
Great product, skin feels more invigorated after use. Cleans well but dries skin out a bit but does clear acne. Downfall is it dried out fast in the jar, but I add water and still works well. I alternate this with my others. Algenist Algae Brightening Mask
Nka k.
Charleston
I love Algenist I have every product that they have!
I'm not sure what want wrong with this algae brightening mask.
It's a little dry and hard to apply.
However I do like the result.
My skin was very soft and tight after using it.
Mariana C.
Mankato
This is really a must have, I've only used it twice and I'm sold. Worth every penny. Woke up after first time wearing it and my skin's texture was so smooth and bright. Everything I wanted
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
This was a Sample that I got and I really liked it. I found that my skin looked more bright and less dull. I was also going through a period where my skin was really dry and it actually brought some moisture back. I would definitely purchase this is a full size it’s definitely worth the value.
Yesenia R.
New Jersey
This leaves your skin so smooth!  The texture is very different... it feels so rich.  Gentle on my sensitive skin... I love this brand.  I try to do this mask at least twice a week. I rack up my point from the Algenist website!  I totally recommend this and whole line.
hannan k.
Chowchilla, CA
It’s pricey and it only has 2 ounces but a little goes a long way! I saw a dramatic difference in my skin in just the first use! Absolutely love this mask. You just wet your hands when you apply it and it’ll apply creamy and smooth. Definitely recommend!
Elisa G.
Love love love this product. I use it every night before bed and it really helps moisturize my dry skin and brightens my face. I always notice a difference if I don’t use it. Little pricey but super effective and amazing. I recommend to all my friends.
Yana N.
I always suffered with blemishes on my face and when I use this mask it totally clarified and break into my skin is very gentle it's very effective I was not disappointed very good price and it smells really good I would buy it again and I highly recommend it
Jane B.
I did not notice anything special with this product. Nothing my Borghese mask cannot do. I would welcome some extra free samples of this product, but would never buy it. I recommend checking out the Borghese Mud masks instead (which I found at my local TJ Maxx).
Erica P.
Fort Worth , TX
I really like this mask. The texture is super thick and a little hard to spread but I make it work. I usually leave it on for about 30 minutes and then rinse off and continue on with my skincare routine. I think it is somewhat brightening and leaves my skin so soft.