Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil uploaded by leslie H.Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil uploaded by leslie H.Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil uploaded by Simone S.

BY ALGENIST #23 in Anti-Aging

An advanced oil that delivers the performance of a powerful antiaging serum with the unique experience of an oil. Fast absorbing and non-greasy, it instantly replenishes the skin with essential moisture while working to repair the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with microalgae oil combined with ceramides and a brown algae extract, it visibly restores elasticity and leaves skin looking firmer, more supple, and absolutely radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: After immediate use:- 97% saw softer and smoother skin texture- 96% saw hydrated skinWithin 10 days of use:- 99% saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- 94% saw boosted radiance

• Has anyone used this oil? What is your opinion on how well it works?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sihren L.
Alpharetta, GA
I was actually quite hesitant to use an oil on my face as I have combination skin and oil just never plays well.. This product however was so good I almost couldn't believe it. I wouldn't buy it simply because I have no reason to buy a facial oil.. But if I did this would be the one!
Heather T.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I'm a HUGE fan of Algenist!! I just feel like you can actually see visible difference in your skin after using their products. This stuff lasts FOREVER, and yet you'll want to use it all the time. It's hard not to want to use more than 2 -3 drops on your skin. I find it does a better job if your skin is still damp. Wash your face and then just pat your skin with a towel - not too dry, not soaking wet- then apply 2-3 drops of oil to your palm, rub hands together and pat on face. Gives a nice glow! Love this stuff!!
Layla E.
Swansea, IL
This is so expensive I almost didn't purchase it. I am so glad I did though. I use a little bit of the Algenist Repair Oil at night after I wash my face and it last all day. I don't even need to use a moisturizer in the morning anymore. I just splash cold water on my face to seal in the moisture and apply my makeup as usual. My deep wrinkles in my forehead have seemed to disappear along with my under eyes and crows feet. I don't have any more dry patches either. And over the summer I got a little sunburned and it was gone in 3 days!
Arianna 🖤.
Saint Paul, MN
I received a sample of this and decided to try it. I don’t really need this because I’m in my 20s. Used it to see if I liked it for preventative measures. I ordered it online. It worked alright, I’m not sure if I’m going to buy full size bottle.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

This anti age works very well for me, I have a youthful skin, but I'm already testing several brands to use. And that is very good, left my hair with a more uniform tone and texture. The price is not so good in my opinion, but I would buy again. It has a good smell and a beautiful packaging.
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is amazing. I love this it. It is not cheap, but it is effective and perfect. It leaves my skin smooth and help seal moisturize. I use it both daytime and night time. One bottle will last you a lonnggggg time. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Danika C.
Grand Blanc, MI
The product works well and has a really great smell to it. It mosturizes my face without making me break out. I had a friend recommend it to me. I have oily skin so I was skeptical but it seems to work well with my skin type. I would buy this product again.
marajode b.
keller
This oil is divine.  I typically feel a good quality face oil shouldn't be expensive, and most oils I have I don't get luxury lines of.   But this is one that I have splurged on.   Just a couple of drops is all needed.   I do wish the packaging were different.
Tori D.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to facial oil. Algenist is by far one of the best brands when it comes to anti aging. These products always work. They are one the pricy side but they are worth the money. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Laura G.
Has anyone used this oil? What is your opinion on how well it works?