BY ALGENIST #66 in Facial Skincare

An advanced oil that delivers the performance of a powerful antiaging serum with the unique experience of an oil. Fast absorbing and non-greasy, it instantly replenishes the skin with essential moisture while working to repair the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with microalgae oil combined with ceramides and a brown algae extract, it visibly restores elasticity and leaves skin looking firmer, more supple, and absolutely radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: After immediate use:- 97% saw softer and smoother skin texture- 96% saw hydrated skinWithin 10 days of use:- 99% saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- 94% saw boosted radiance

Buy on Sephora*
Hailey T.
Holly Springs, MS
I'm not crazy about the whole oil trend as a step in my skin care routine, it tends to leave my face greasy even though I have dry skin. This was an exception. The bottle is wonderful and comes with a nice dropper that dispenses the perfect amount of oil. I warm it in my hands as it instructs you to, which is just rubbing your palms together and then pressing the oil into your skin. If I don't do this, even this oil will just sit on the top of my skin. Other brands I have tried will still sit on my skin. But this lovely oil sinks into my skin quickly and easily. I love how soft my skin feels with no residue left over. The smell is nothing to rave about but it doesn't bother me either. Another great product from one of my personal favorite brands.
Heather T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I'm a HUGE fan of Algenist!! I just feel like you can actually see visible difference in your skin after using their products. This stuff lasts FOREVER, and yet you'll want to use it all the time. It's hard not to want to use more than 2 -3 drops on your skin. I find it does a better job if your skin is still damp. Wash your face and then just pat your skin with a towel - not too dry, not soaking wet- then apply 2-3 drops of oil to your palm, rub hands together and pat on face. Gives a nice glow! Love this stuff!!
Heather C.
Everett, WA
This was the first major skin care product that I ever purchased. I was seeing signs of aging, and I studied ingredients to find a product that would do the most. I like that this has micro-algae, and that so much science goes into Algenist products.
weglowup n.
it did not feel oily and it felt so good on my skin. i got this as a sample. it is definitely pricey but it worked for me bc it made my skin glow and also did not break me out. it also made me wanna try other Algenist products too!
Layla E.
Swansea, IL
This is so expensive I almost didn't purchase it. I am so glad I did though. I use a little bit of the Algenist Repair Oil at night after I wash my face and it last all day. I don't even need to use a moisturizer in the morning anymore. I just splash cold water on my face to seal in the moisture and apply my makeup as usual. My deep wrinkles in my forehead have seemed to disappear along with my under eyes and crows feet. I don't have any more dry patches either. And over the summer I got a little sunburned and it was gone in 3 days!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
This oil in the winter is a skin saver! I like all the items from Algenist I have tried. But sometimes in the Midwest cold winter, I cannot get my skin hydrated. This oil really does the trick and I wake up to the softest, healthiest looking skin. It also seems to keep me from ‘overproducing’ oil in the winter to make up for my dryness. Fantastic product, Top shelf!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought this Algenist advanced anti aging repairing oil at a big deportment store.
I like how it feels on my skin very smooth and hydrated.
Shannon B.
Woodinville, WA
I use this on my skin before I workout at the gym! It is very comfortable on my skin and keeps me glowing all day! Not sure if it has totally changed my skin but it is nice!
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
Makes my skin feel greasy and heavy. Smelled horrible. Broke my skin out. Much too expensive to invest in such a product. Would suggest this for non-sensitive, dry skin.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This anti age works very well for me, I have a youthful skin, but I'm already testing several brands to use. And that is very good, left my hair with a more uniform tone and texture. The price is not so good in my opinion, but I would buy again. It has a good smell and a beautiful packaging.
Laura G.
Has anyone used this oil? What is your opinion on how well it works?
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Is this instead of a serum?