BY ALGENIST

An advanced oil that delivers the performance of a powerful antiaging serum with the unique experience of an oil. Fast absorbing and non-greasy, it instantly replenishes the skin with essential moisture while working to repair the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with microalgae oil combined with ceramides and a brown algae extract, it visibly restores elasticity and leaves skin looking firmer, more supple, and absolutely radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: After immediate use:- 97% saw softer and smoother skin texture- 96% saw hydrated skinWithin 10 days of use:- 99% saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- 94% saw boosted radiance

• Has anyone used this oil? What is your opinion on how wel...4 Answers
  • Is this instead of a serum?1 Answers
Nichole C.
beverly hills, FL
I am addicted to oils so of course I had to give this a try. The smell is very green. Almost reminded me of Celery. It doesn't last long, lingers a little bit while my moisturizer dies. It absorbed fast and it does give me skin a good glow and bounce, but the smell I couldn't get over, so I knocked off a star for that.
Kelly S.
Van Nuys, CA
This is absolutely a Holy Grail product on my collection. I am a big fan of face oil and use it every day and I choose this one when my skin is breaking out or other wise acting up because of the retinol. It really helps calm my breakouts and is in general just an amazing face oil. I would recommend to pretty much anyone. My Mom also swears by it.
Sheika M.
This is a great facial oil, however, I don’t know what all the stuff means in the ingredients. That part I don’t like, but I like that it has a slightly fresh scent and is silky feeling. My 1oz bottle lasts for like 4 months! It provides good moisture and it improved the look of my skin.
Paula P.
Bridge City
This Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil is a very luxurious facial oil. It is hydrating and makes my face feel smooth. I use a very small bit after my serum and before my moisturizer. I was concerned it would make my combination skin look greasy but it doesn’t at all. It is expensive, but a little goes a long way so it should last a long time! Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil
Heidi A.
Frederick
The first week of using this I don’t see much improvement. I have very dry skin. Imagine walking on the Desert where the sand has cracked, I’m not even joking. I wish I was. It took awhile to see any improvement in my skin. It felt like it just sat on top of my skin, instead of sinking into my skin. Don’t get me wrong this is a good oil but my skin was so bad off when I used it, I don’t think anything would of helped. Over all I would try this again now that my skin isn’t so dry.
Kevin Q.
north highlands
This oil is amazing. I love how hydrating it is without clogging my pores. Skin feels supple, lines look diminished, and it helps retain moisture. If you’re really dry or use retinol that leaves you flaky, this is for you!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
This oil in the winter is a skin saver! I like all the items from Algenist I have tried. But sometimes in the Midwest cold winter, I cannot get my skin hydrated. This oil really does the trick and I wake up to the softest, healthiest looking skin. It also seems to keep me from ‘overproducing’ oil in the winter to make up for my dryness. Fantastic product, Top shelf!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I bought this Algenist advanced anti aging repairing oil at a big deportment store.
I like how it feels on my skin very smooth and hydrated.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
Makes my skin feel greasy and heavy. Smelled horrible. Broke my skin out. Much too expensive to invest in such a product. Would suggest this for non-sensitive, dry skin.
Aubrey D.
Saint Petersburg
This stuff is the bomb.com. Didn’t cause breakouts which is my main concern with any cream or serum. Skin was left soft and applied nicely without a greasy finish.
Laura G.
Has anyone used this oil? What is your opinion on how well it works?
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Is this instead of a serum?