Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil uploaded by leslie H.Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil uploaded by leslie H.Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil uploaded by Simone S.

BY ALGENIST #23 in Anti-Aging

An advanced oil that delivers the performance of a powerful antiaging serum with the unique experience of an oil. Fast absorbing and non-greasy, it instantly replenishes the skin with essential moisture while working to repair the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with microalgae oil combined with ceramides and a brown algae extract, it visibly restores elasticity and leaves skin looking firmer, more supple, and absolutely radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: After immediate use:- 97% saw softer and smoother skin texture- 96% saw hydrated skinWithin 10 days of use:- 99% saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- 94% saw boosted radiance

• Has anyone used this oil? What is your opinion on how well it works?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karla V.
Karla V.
Las Vegas, NV
I was first introduced to the Algenist advance oil about 3 years ago by a Sephora skin advisor and she said it was going to help with hydration and also had amazing anti-aging ingredients so i bought it and ob boy she was right. My face after a week of use started having a glow and such a healthy look, my dry patches were gone and other people like my husband started noticing a difference. I must say that is a must oil to have. The consistency is very thin but it does the job that is supposed to do. This oil and the Juno oil are my holy grail products for my face.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
I have very sensitive combination skin and have allergic reactions to a lot of products, that being said, this oil is amazing. I have it in travel size and it has lasted me through a couple months of use already. The consistency is not greasy or heavy and it absorbs very fast. You only need about 2 drops for your whole face (and I do not have a tiny face). I put it on my makeup sponge sometimes when I need extra moisture when putting on my foundation. Love this product, and there's no unpleasant smell.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
I had such high hopes for this product but unfortunately it didn't do much. In my research I've found that people either love it and say it helps their skin in many different ways, or hate/dislike it and say it does nothing... I'm in the latter group.
I tried this for over a month
My best friend actually uses and loves this product, she swears by it so the best advice I can give would be to get a sample and try it for yourself! Everyone's skin is different and requires a blend of different things...
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
I received this product from a friend as part of a skin care gift basket from Sephora. Since the product was travel size, I could only get my hands on it for a couple of weeks but it in that short period of time, I could tell that this product was key in my night time skin care routine. It's a repairing oil so I made sure to put it on before bed and would wake up with surprisingly plumper and former skin! It doesn't smell offensive at all and goes on nice and smooth!
Petra G.
Petra G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use it almost every night for the last 4 moths and it doesn't irritates my skin , doesn't break me out , doesn't make my skin more oily . Is very moisturizing and my skin is doing good ...no wrinkles on my face or forehead . It takes a little time to sink in the skin but almost all the oils that I used take a while. Some of my acne scars dissapeared already . This bottle last forever ...after 4 months I still have more then half .
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
West Palm Beach, FL
I was late to the oil then but was gifted this by a friend last year, it has really helped with dry patches and fine lines. My friend bought it from Sephora and I have since tried other items from this San Francisco based company and found it high priced but effective so good value for the money. This bottle has lasted me almost a year only needing 4 drops or so for my whole face. Their daily sunscreen is also great.
Ann C.
Ann C.
OBSESSED!! I love this oil, I've been using it for a few years and it helps make my skin soft and even.
I feel like with such a high price, it's best to buy it in the gift sets they offer. Buying the gift set at a place like Sephora or any big department store allows you to try out an normal size eye cream, face cream and a face wash for usually only about $20 more then buying the oil alone. I 100% recommend.
C D.
C D.
I love this line. However it is expensive. I saw results immediately with the anti-aging repairing oil. I believe it can be found at Sephora. The packaging is beautiful and easy-to-use. I think anybody could use this oil I often break out and it does not cause me to break out at all. My fine lines and wrinkles. It makes my skin look very refreshed in the morning. I would recommend this oil to anyone.
Yeslly H.
Yeslly H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil is, by far, my favorite facial oil. It is light and absorbs quickly. The formula leaves a radiant glow and works as a great hydrator to wear under make-up and/or before bed. I am not sure why but most anti-aging products tend to dry out my face. However, this product does exactly what I need. It hydrates and treats my skin at the same time!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Aventura, FL
I am an avid fan of facial oils. I am 37 and have dry skin. I live in a humid climate. I was looking for a nice facial oil that didn't break the bank. Previous oils I love (Rodin and Zelens) cost $200 which was just absurd. This product does a very good job of hydrating and adding subtle glow. I use underneath moisturizer day and night. It keeps my skin moist without making oily.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Has anyone used this oil? What is your opinion on how well it works?