Algemarin Original Foam Bath uploaded by Katie S.Algemarin Original Foam Bath uploaded by Stacey L.Algemarin Original Foam Bath uploaded by Stacey L.

BY ALGEMARIN

With the revitalizing powers of the sea. Beneficial marine nutrients, minerals and vitamins found only in Algemarin care for and protect your skin.  Relax with Algemarin s aromatherapy fragrance.  Helps restore your feeling of total well-being. Not tested on animals. Product of Germany see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I recently received a bottle of this from #petitepearstyle I tried it many years ago in Bitburg Germany and loved it." in 1 review
Hannah C.
Las Vegas, NV
Truly great foam bath! We place a bucket in the shower and fill with warm water and a body pouf. It works great everyone loves the clean fresh scent, rinses clean and can evey use as a light hair shampoo.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
I recently received a bottle of this from #petitepearstyle I tried it many years ago in Bitburg Germany and loved it. It brought back wonderful memories. Thank you Lesley
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This product is so cool, kids love it because it makes bubbles but its not cheap, its good for the skin and fun to relax in while taking a bubble bath
Jennifer M.
Billerica, MA
Great product, I love bubble baths and this is great. Especially because of the amount of bubbles it makes! =)
Marci A.
Kalamazoo, MI
It is great and I love all the bubbles! Kids love it too!!
Sophia B.
Loved this product produces lots of bubbles
Cira A.
Kissimmee, FL
Smells Funny But Has Plenty Of Bubbles
Katie S.
This is an amazing bubble bath. I love it. It leaves your skin feeling soft and supple, and it has a beautiful natural scent. The colour changes the water to this deep blue- and the bubbles last forever!
Stacey L.
Kincardine , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love taking bath. This is one my favourites for my bath time that is a sure fact. I don't always buy it because I find it can be more than a hat I want to spend. But when it's on sale or really want it I buy it I. The trial packs. It has a awesome oven smell and colours the water blue; I find that really relaxing for some reason. It also foams I a nice bubble and the fragrance really stays on the skin after, alsomleaving the skin smooth!
Mindy H.
This is the best bubble bath in the world!
The smell is so relaxing, it leaves your skin feeling and smelling fresh and it makes the water blue.
I cannot live without my Algemarine
Mindy H.
Who else finds the aroma's of this bubble bath relaxing and soothing? :)