Alfred Sung Pure Eau de Parfum uploaded by Alicia B.

BY ALFRED SUNG

Pure is a fragrance that embodies the word in every sense—clean, chaste, and untainted . Women everywhere will love wearing this fresh, flowery scent, which features top notes of tangerine, lightwoods, and orchid. Following closely are warm heart notes of amber, peony, and lily. Lower notes of cinnamon, musk, and sandalwood create a smooth base with a touch of spice. Wear it during the day to feel your best while enchanting those around you.

Buy on Amazon
Marcie T.
Richmond
Love this product! It worked really well and is worth the money! It smells really good too
Angela Honestiismylife G.
Harvey, LA
My moma used tu always wear this fragrance. It just lovely. I want somt just love it
Taina R.
Bronx, NY
Smells really good. But make sure not to spray so much because it is very strong.
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ
Very strong scent sometimes it can give you headache but overall i like the scent
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
This perfume is a stronger one but definitely one I would wear on a date. It’s a sweet strong scent. Sexy woman, it reminds me of a strong woman. I know I describe perfumes so weird lol I would definitely purchase this again. This is one I save for when I go out. I don’t need to spray too much because a little goes a long way. It’s a nice scent, strong, sweet and smooth for a woman. Sexy high class is what it reminds me of. Something you would spray once to head to the office. Simple glass bottle. Nothing special about the bottle.