Alfred Sung Pure Eau de Parfum

by Alfred Sung

Pure is a fragrance that embodies the word in every sense—clean, chaste, and untainted . Women everywhere will love wearing this fresh, flowery scent, which features top notes of tangerine, lightwoods, and orchid. Following closely are warm heart notes of amber, peony, and lily. Lower notes of cinnamon, musk, and sandalwood create a smooth base with a touch of spice. Wear it during the day to feel your best while enchanting those around you.

Start your review of Alfred Sung Pure Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ
Very strong scent sometimes it can give you headache but overall i like the scent
Angela Honestiismylife G.
Harvey, LA
My moma used tu always wear this fragrance. It just lovely. I want somt just love it
Marcie T.
Richmond
Love this product! It worked really well and is worth the money! It smells really good too
Katrina A.
Bakersfield, CA
This has a nice soft, fresh smell. It makes you feel you feel pure and the bottle's representation is cute and simple. I love the smell and always want to use it. I don't even see any flaws. It can be for young youths or older people and is a nice perfume I highly recommend for anyone!
Toni D.
Elm Mott, TX
This is such a clean wonderful smell that it would be great for day or night. I love that the scent lasts too. This was a blind buy because I like Alfred Sungs other perfumes quite a lot so I thought why not. I am glad I did. It’s really nice and just enough different to have its own distinction Alfred Sung Pure Eau de Parfum
Claudia A.
Brandon, FL
This perfume was a gift but I love it and would totally buy it for myself. It’s such a great but subtle scent and very long lasting! It just smells cozy and cute!
Taina R.
Bronx, NY
Smells really good. But make sure not to spray so much because it is very strong.
Laura M.
Charlottetown
One of my favourite perfumes that I use! I don't like heavy scents and this one is really nice it's light and delicate.
Lisa B.
Quesnel
This scent was my second favorite in the signature line, it has a nice clean and fresh scent, the perfect smell when i wanted a slight change of scent, I would recommend this to my friends any day, a few now wont wear anything else, price point is a little high but worth it
Jil S.
winnipeg
Favorite but I don’t think the make it anymore. Great smell, light and airy. Get so many compliments on it. Would buy again if available
Ask a question to the Influenster community...