BY ALFRED SUNG

Alfred Sung Jewel Perfume is an elegant and sensual fragrance with neroli flower and fruity notes of pear and black currant and night-blooming jasmine. Adorn yourself with Alfred Sung Jewel Perfume - dreamy white floral notes, sparkling fruits and a creamy luxurious depth. see more...

Shivani P.
This parfum is the best! It smells amazing and it's very long last. My boyfriend often says I smell very good and when I tell him I put the parfum in the morning he's very surprised. I already have 3 back up because where I live it might be discountinued which is sad.
hailey j.
Prince Rupert , BC
I really like this perfume, it smells really great ! :) it's super long lasting I put it on before work and around late afternoon you can still smell it! I really like the bottle it comes in, it looks really fancy :) if you want to try out a beautiful smelling perfume that lasts give this a go!
Annalicia S.