BY ALFRED SUNG

Manly Scent Natural/Outdoor Casual Subtle Hei By Alfred Sung Is Categorized As A Fresh, Green Woody Scent.&Nbsp; This Attention Grabber Has Notes Of Green Leaves, Spearmint, Fennel, Lavender, Mahogany, Cedar And Musk.&Nbsp; Hei Makes It's Presence Known...Subtly. see more...

• How does this smell? And is it worth the price1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Andrew B.
Cumming, GA
Not a very good cologne. The scent is a nose turning spice mixed with a hint of floral. A nice combination when mixed correctly but this is not one of them, in my opinion.
Edwin O.
Lancaster, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Hands down one of my favorite colognes. This is a perfect cologne for all occasions. The scent lasts all day and complements well with any other scents you may combine with. Highly recommended.
April E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love this scent. Clean & fresh. I need to purchase this for the hubby soon. I keep forgetting that I really like this a lot.
Lucia H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love Alfred sung hei eau toilette spray, my husband smells amazing when he wears this stuff. The price is not Terrible either.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price