BY ALFRED SUNG

The Signature Timeless Classic Sophisticated Sung embodies the expression of the spirited and innovative woman.  With its full bodied scent of French floral oils and warm oriental notes, Sung is the essence of style. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Susan W.
Dibble
Review for: Alfred Sung Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 3.4 fl oz more...
I LOVE Sung! I often get complements on the scent and even strangers ask what I’m wearing! It is an elegant scent at a good price. I will continue to purchase this product!
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Really love the scent! A really wonderful floral scent. I can't put my finger on the specific flower but maybe jasmine? The only downside may be that it is extremely strong! One spray goes a loooooongggggg way! But In my opinion that's a plus!
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
Where do I began ? My Brother gave me this as a Gift in the 80s, I feel in love with this perfume and I ve worn it all these years since that first bottle of sung.Its classy it beautiful I cannot imagine not owning this, I will go to my grave wearing it!
Wendy C.
I used to like this a lot years ago early 90's but now not so much..it smells good in the bottle but when I wear it I get bad headaches=( too bad its such a pretty floral scent.

Micki K.
Canton, MA
I have worn this off and on for many years and love the sexy warm fragrance that is subtle yet lingering. I always go back to this after trying something new. Its simply a classic, beautiful fragrance for anyone who likes subtle fragrances.
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Review for: Alfred Sung Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 3.4 fl oz more...
People stop me and ask what perfume I’m wearing. So glad I discovered Alfred years ago. To this day is still one of my go-to perfumes. Aromalicious.
Lois D.
Smithtown, NY
This has been my favorite perfume for years. Light, clean fresh. Hope I can always get it. My go to perfume.
Barbara B.
Paris , ON
Review for: Alfred Sung Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 3.4 fl oz more...
I received Sung by Alfred Sung 25 years ago as a gift. I don't know if it was because who the gift was from that I loved it, or that I had never been gifted an expensive perfume before or what it was...but I wore it often and finished that bottle and purchased many since then. They say your tastes mature as you do and I stopped wearing it and turned to more floral perfumes instead of the spicy ones. The last bottle of Sung I purchased was approximately 10-12 years ago and after wearing it only a couple of times, I found the scent was too overwhelming and decided that I no longer cared for it and gave it to my niece. Maybe down the road I will try to give it another go.