BY ALFRED SUNG

The Signature Timeless Classic Sophisticated Sung embodies the expression of the spirited and innovative woman.  With its full bodied scent of French floral oils and warm oriental notes, Sung is the essence of style. see more...

Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Really love the scent! A really wonderful floral scent. I can't put my finger on the specific flower but maybe jasmine? The only downside may be that it is extremely strong! One spray goes a loooooongggggg way! But In my opinion that's a plus!
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to like this a lot years ago early 90's but now not so much..it smells good in the bottle but when I wear it I get bad headaches=( too bad its such a pretty floral scent.

Lois D.
Smithtown, NY
This has been my favorite perfume for years. Light, clean fresh. Hope I can always get it. My go to perfume.
Micki K.
Canton, MA
I have worn this off and on for many years and love the sexy warm fragrance that is subtle yet lingering. I always go back to this after trying something new. Its simply a classic, beautiful fragrance for anyone who likes subtle fragrances.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
Where do I began ? My Brother gave me this as a Gift in the 80s, I feel in love with this perfume and I ve worn it all these years since that first bottle of sung.Its classy it beautiful I cannot imagine not owning this, I will go to my grave wearing it!