BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Founded in 1956, Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine is the best-selling short story magazine in the nation. Each issue including a special summer July/August double issue--includes stories from the best mystery authors writing today. Stories range from short-shorts to works of 15,000 words or more and from classic mystery to modern, hardboiled tales. Also included in each issue is an outstanding 'Mystery Classic' selected from the best stories in the archives. Many of the mysteries featured--both from new and established authors--have won awards such as the Edgar, Shamus, and Robert L. Fish prize. see more...

January G.
January G.
Bookworm Expert
Years later, and I still get my subscription to this magazine. Great for travel or when you simply want a short but interesting read. Some of the stories are a bit longer as well. I enjoy the wide variety of Authors and they types of stories they write.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Highly recommended for children who love animals thank you for continuing to have the book about you and really really nice offer them to learn new things about animals so I am really highly recommended book for everyone
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Oakland City, IN
I love to read as all my friends and family know! When Iwas around 11 a friend of the family gave me a box of these magizinew. I was hooked! I prefer who done its and sci fi to this day. A wonderful magazine!
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Good short read. I enjoy getting this for fun. My grandparents use to get this for me. I love them and would recommend.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
I enjoy this magazine. Packed full of mystery stories. Keeps you on your toes as in Who done it.
Susana M.
Susana M.
Santa Ana, CA
A great great book, very mysterious, very dark, not good if you are more of a love reader.
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
I love mystery stories so I was happy to find this magazine. Its filled with many interesting articles. I love it.
Marlene V.
Marlene V.
Bronx, NY
I received this in a suspense writing class and i had never heard of it before. It is such a fun magazine to read.
David Z.
David Z.
Oviedo, FL
This is a great magazine. Fun to read and never too heavy. Good mysteries and most are in the vein of how Hitch wrote.
Cory M.
Cory M.
Wadesville, IN
I absolutely love Alfred Hitchcock mystery magazine! I read it front to back as soon as I get it!
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Has anyone read this magazine? It looks interesting