Alfred Dunhill Edition Eau de Toilette Spray For Men, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Shirin  S.

BY ALFRED DUNHILL

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched By: The Design House of Alfred Dunhill 2 Year Introduced: 1984 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear The nose behind this fragrance is Alain Astori. Top notes are lavender, nutmeg, bergamot and amalfi lemon. The middle notes are carnation, jasmine, geranium, lily-of-the-valley, clary sage and cyclamen. Base notes are vetiver, oak moss, virginia cedar, amber, tonka bean and fir. This fragrance is classified as Aromatic Fougere. see more...

Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Me gusta bastante esta colección y aparte. Que hueele bien y su aroma perdura son bastante buenas al aplicarlas su aroma se expande y dura. El resto del día .
ec408e c.
My bf swears by this cologne. This is his signature scent. It's a very distinctive recognizable scent, maybe b/c I've been smelling it for years. I think it smells slightly sweet, not the rugged-manly type of cologne but the suit-wearing metrosexual type. I think it could pass for a unisex scent b/c it smells great on me too. It's a very strong fragrance, one spritz arm length away on his shirt will last practically all day, sometimes even until I do laundry.
Janna M.
My fiance received this recentl as a gift and absolutely loves it! This will be a regular brand he now uses.
Shirin  S.
India
My bro use this product the so happy.....and the asking with me this product is very good....and say I m daily uses to going the work.....
noor k.
Anybody tried this one?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
How's this smell?
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Que tal es este producto ?