BY ALFRED DUNHILL

Dunhill London Cologne is a sophisticated scent fit for even the most distinguished gentlemen . Launched in 2008, the cologne features the smell of crisp red apple combined with geranium and jasmine for freshness. The use of patchouli adds an attractive sharpness to the scent, and a light breath of rose gives it class. The cologne wears off with hints of pleasing vanilla and a gentle sandalwood musk.

Buy on Amazon
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
This smells so good!! I have never really heard of this product until I came across this app and decided to try a few things that I've seen on here. It smells so great and it's an easy step to add to my morning routine!
Quinn R.
This is a manly smelling cologne for the guys. I do enjoy smelling it on my husband. You can definitely smell the sandalwood and musk.
April R.
ojinaga mex
Recommend this to anybody looking for an awesome product that actually works for all skin types.. Check it out it's amazing..
andrea c.
No lo he aprobado me gustaría much o probarlo alguien que me ayude a conseguirlo
Bruna C.
Ótimo, adorei, super bom de usar, peeeeeerfeito demais
sempre uso, e fica otimo cheiroso demais. Mesmo sendo masculino
Koren K.
Westover, WV
What does this smell like. Detailed
Jericho, NY
What does this smell like?
Jericho, NY
What does this smell like?