BY ALFRED DUNHILL

Gift Set for Men Year Introduced: 1997 2 Recommended For: Daytime Wear Launched by the design house of Alfred Dunhill. Desire for Men possesses a blend of warm and sensual fruits and wood, with low notes of vanilla and musk. Includes: Eau de Toilette Spray 2 Aftershave Balm see more...

Buy on Walmart*
James Eduard O.
James Eduard O.
As a man you like to smell good for your lady, this perfume is perfect is not that strong but is very long lasting, the scent is great, I really like this perfume. Very asequible
Patty G.
Patty G.
I like this gift set for men the smell last a lot the bottle it's nice the price was okay the scent I really like it I do recommend this product for anyone.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Great cologne for men! Has a nice smell! I've recommended it to a few of my lady friends as a gift for their SO. Good price and quality item!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
This is a great gift for the males in your family. It smells really good and everyone I've gifted it to has liked it.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
The price is too much for what you get. The scent isn't strong enough to last in a person. Not one of my favorites.
María R.
María R.
weston, FL
Es un olor 100% masculinos una fragancia ideal para estos chicos que quieren oler súper deliciosos para su pareja
Oscar C.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
The best is have a strong smell and is hard to find perfect to get the job or smell good to go out with friends.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I bought this product for my hubby and he really likes it!! I will definitely be buying more for him!
Luis A.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Master Groomer Expert
Awesome fragance, very impressive and elegant. One of the finest escences in the market. A must try!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I purchased this set for my husband and he loves it, uses it every day, I do recommend it
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Is this product over bearing or subtle? What stores can this be purchased in?
Nicole T.
Is it any good ? If so how ? Wanna buy it as a gift
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
How much does this product cost?