Personal CareAlfred
92-50810 Mighty Bright Duet Music Light- Black - Music Book

Alfred 92-50810 Mighty Bright Duet Music Light- Black - Music Book

by Alfred

The revolutionary music stand light with two fully adjustable goosenecks to cover two pages of sheet music and more! Two large LEDs with separate switches never need replacing. Specifications: Dual goosenecks Dual Super LED lights with separate switches No bulbs to replace Extra long battery life Clip-on or freestanding Beams point any direction Coils for compact storage Even light with no hot spots Runs on 3 AAA Batteries (not included)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alfred 92-50810 Mighty Bright Duet Music Light- Black - Music Book!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This is a must have for night time bed readers. My bedside lamp would disturb my husband at night, so he bought me a Nook to read my books. While the Nook itself was fantastic, being an "old school girl", I missed the feel of having an actual book in my hand, so I bought this light. Both problems were solved. I don't have the husband anymore, but I still have the light - it's more dependable. :-)
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use this light when I played pit orchestra. It was a great size and the neck is adjustable to help keep the light focused. The only downside was replacement bulbs were expensive.
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Great to use when you want to read by ur bed and your too lazy to get up and turn off ur lights great !

Looking for your answer?