Alfapet 10 Sifting Premium Cat Pan Liners uploaded by Lucia V.

BY ALFAPET

Alfapet Extra Giant Sifting Cat Pan Liners, 11-Count: Simply scoop up bag and tie shut when finished Leaves no messes or spills behind see more...

Lucia V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These may work better for someone with cats who are declawed , my 2 kittens torn right through them , I found though if you take out 2 at once it works a lot better. I love the idea of them but my cats scratched at them too much for them to be of any help.
Mark L.
These bags are strong, and well-made. I haven't had one tear on me yet, but they hold all the things that we don't want to touch. The XL size is often the best, but make sure you have a DEEP litter box, or you'll have excess around the top. Only real complaint is the rubber band they give you is thin, and does not hold the bags down as well as I would like. Overall, these inexpensive bags are absolutely worth getting to try, and are a great product.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These bags work amazingly, they are durable and and tough to sustain the mess without tearing. It makes cleaning the boxes a ton easier too.
 Elizabeth g.
Las vegas, NV
These bags work amazingly, they are durable and and tough to sustain the mess without tearing. It makes cleaning the boxes a ton easier ;3
Kylie R.
Bonnyman, KY
This technology will change your life.. Makes cleaning so much faster easier, and less messy. Cats will always be messy though
Cathy S.
Gaylord, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When we first started our fur herd, these were a life saver. I loved the sifted bottom and it make litterbox clean up a breeze!
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
These are so wonderful! It's always nice to have products that help with that stinky messy cleanup!
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I love these! They make cleaning up the cat litter so much easier and less work for everyone!
Heidee L.
Norwich , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great for someone who isn't home all day! Get your cat box clean fast and easy
Maite H.
This really comes in handy for people that are kind of lazy. It's pretty easy to use.