AlfaParf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum uploaded by Catarina P.AlfaParf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.AlfaParf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum uploaded by Pamela C.

BY ALFAPARF MILANO

The Ultimate Brilliance of Diamonds A new dimension in Luminosity...an exclusive combination of the unique shine of Linseed Extract with the luxurious sparkle of Diamonds!  This Microcrystalline Illuminating Serum adds more light, shine & softness to every hair type.  Linseed Extract and Vitamin E anti-oxidant, seal the hair cuticle.  Hair becomes softer, shinier and more manageable. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with AlfaParf Group and are not a licensed retailer of AlfaParf Group.  AlfaParf Group guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracin see more...

Olivia Y.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this product! I only use it when my hair is wet. I’ve tried applying the oil on dry but my I don’t think my hair absorbs any of it because I still feel the oil on my hair. My hair gets frizzy on humid and rainy days and this keeps my hair shiny and frizz-free. It also smells amazing :)
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
This is amazing stuff! Not only does it smell great but a little goes a LONG way! It can be expensive if you buy it at a salon but it lasts forever. I find it through Amazon and get a great deal on it. When you put it on after blowdrying you can pull your hair around you hands to get a little flip at the end without having to style! It saves me a step. Otherwise just pull straight down for completely straight hair. It will make your hair incredibly shiny, tame flyaways and smell delicious.
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
This stuff is amazing! I've had the same bottle for a year now. A little goes a long way. I have very thick, curly hair and this stuff makes it feel so soft and it looks so shiny. It's pricey but definitely worth it!!
Nichole A.
Tampa, FL
I have been using Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli since 2007 when I managed a hair salon! The product is beyond any other "oil" I have tried and is non greasy, amazing scent, and moisturizing for what is left in your hands after application. I have been told a million times over my hair smells amazing and I can go a few days without washing if I don't put in other stuff like mousse or sprays!
Alisha B.
I want to shout from the mountain top how much I love this stuff!! I've been using it for at least 5 years and go through a bottle every 3-6 months! It's the best product for anyone who uses heat on their hair. I apply a few pumps to towel dry hair prior to combing and styling. The smell is awesome and a little goes a long way!! It's a must try in my book.
Hildy L.
Working at a beauty supply, I'm lucky that we're always receiving free samples when a new product comes in. The Alfaparf line is great. A little bit on the pricey side, though. However, if your hair is fine and thin it's great to give your hair some shine without weighing it down.
C a H.
I received a sample of this in a subscription Total Beauty box. This was the first hair oil that I ever tried. I really liked how it made my hair feel. I have since found other similar products for a cheaper price, so I won't be purchasing it.
Octavia T.
This serum absorbs so well and doesn't leave a greasy, sticky, heavy feeling. I love the shine, but most of all I am in love with the smell. It's like clean, fresh, light lemon floral...it's very pleasant. Love the bottle and pump also.
Melissa B.
I have been using this stuff for 10+ years! I apply it to my ends after blow drying and it makes my hair so shiny and frizz free without looking or feeling oily.
Erika J.
Champions Gt, FL
Great product to use before blow drying and even as a post-blow dry oil to help tame fly aways! This is a great serum, a little bit goes a long way!

back