AlfaParf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum uploaded by Pamela C.AlfaParf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY ALFAPARF MILANO

The Ultimate Brilliance of Diamonds A new dimension in Luminosity...an exclusive combination of the unique shine of Linseed Extract with the luxurious sparkle of Diamonds!  This Microcrystalline Illuminating Serum adds more light, shine & softness to every hair type.  Linseed Extract and Vitamin E anti-oxidant, seal the hair cuticle.  Hair becomes softer, shinier and more manageable. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with AlfaParf Group and are not a licensed retailer of AlfaParf Group.  AlfaParf Group guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracin see more...

Nichole A.
Tampa, FL
I have been using Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli since 2007 when I managed a hair salon! The product is beyond any other "oil" I have tried and is non greasy, amazing scent, and moisturizing for what is left in your hands after application. I have been told a million times over my hair smells amazing and I can go a few days without washing if I don't put in other stuff like mousse or sprays!
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
This stuff is amazing! I've had the same bottle for a year now. A little goes a long way. I have very thick, curly hair and this stuff makes it feel so soft and it looks so shiny. It's pricey but definitely worth it!!
Melissa B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this stuff for 10+ years! I apply it to my ends after blow drying and it makes my hair so shiny and frizz free without looking or feeling oily.
Alisha B.
I want to shout from the mountain top how much I love this stuff!! I've been using it for at least 5 years and go through a bottle every 3-6 months! It's the best product for anyone who uses heat on their hair. I apply a few pumps to towel dry hair prior to combing and styling. The smell is awesome and a little goes a long way!! It's a must try in my book.
Erika J.
Champions Gt, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to use before blow drying and even as a post-blow dry oil to help tame fly aways! This is a great serum, a little bit goes a long way!
Sherilyn A.
clifton, NJ
This is one of my favorite products to use, non greasy formula, smells great, helps tame flyaway and leaves hair looking sleek and shiny.
Luna S.
Me gusta pero no tanto, pero quien quiera tener un olor delicioso lo puede tener, dale un regalo exquisito a quien desees
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The elixir of the hair literally, your odor is amazing. Are the 30ml that most duration has in the hair.
Jacqueline C.
Great product to use on damp hair prior to styling. Has a great smell that clients love.
Hildy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Working at a beauty supply, I'm lucky that we're always receiving free samples when a new product comes in. The Alfaparf line is great. A little bit on the pricey side, though. However, if your hair is fine and thin it's great to give your hair some shine without weighing it down.