AlfaParf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum uploaded by Pamela C.AlfaParf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY ALFAPARF MILANO

The Ultimate Brilliance of Diamonds A new dimension in Luminosity...an exclusive combination of the unique shine of Linseed Extract with the luxurious sparkle of Diamonds!  This Microcrystalline Illuminating Serum adds more light, shine & softness to every hair type.  Linseed Extract and Vitamin E anti-oxidant, seal the hair cuticle.  Hair becomes softer, shinier and more manageable. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with AlfaParf Group and are not a licensed retailer of AlfaParf Group.  AlfaParf Group guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracin see more...

Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
This is amazing stuff! Not only does it smell great but a little goes a LONG way! It can be expensive if you buy it at a salon but it lasts forever. I find it through Amazon and get a great deal on it. When you put it on after blowdrying you can pull your hair around you hands to get a little flip at the end without having to style! It saves me a step. Otherwise just pull straight down for completely straight hair. It will make your hair incredibly shiny, tame flyaways and smell delicious.
Alisha B.
I want to shout from the mountain top how much I love this stuff!! I've been using it for at least 5 years and go through a bottle every 3-6 months! It's the best product for anyone who uses heat on their hair. I apply a few pumps to towel dry hair prior to combing and styling. The smell is awesome and a little goes a long way!! It's a must try in my book.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The elixir of the hair literally, your odor is amazing. Are the 30ml that most duration has in the hair.
Jacqueline C.
Great product to use on damp hair prior to styling. Has a great smell that clients love.
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
This stuff is amazing! I've had the same bottle for a year now. A little goes a long way. I have very thick, curly hair and this stuff makes it feel so soft and it looks so shiny. It's pricey but definitely worth it!!
Melissa B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this stuff for 10+ years! I apply it to my ends after blow drying and it makes my hair so shiny and frizz free without looking or feeling oily.
C a H.
I received a sample of this in a subscription Total Beauty box. This was the first hair oil that I ever tried. I really liked how it made my hair feel. I have since found other similar products for a cheaper price, so I won't be purchasing it.
Octavia T.
This serum absorbs so well and doesn't leave a greasy, sticky, heavy feeling. I love the shine, but most of all I am in love with the smell. It's like clean, fresh, light lemon floral...it's very pleasant. Love the bottle and pump also.
Hildy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Working at a beauty supply, I'm lucky that we're always receiving free samples when a new product comes in. The Alfaparf line is great. A little bit on the pricey side, though. However, if your hair is fine and thin it's great to give your hair some shine without weighing it down.
Carly D.
Kaufman, TX
It goes on so light and makes your hair soooooo soft after dried. It has a good clean smell. Favorite so far.