AlfaParf Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)

BY ALFAPARF MILANO

Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Love love love this stuff! I want to shout from the mountain top how great this product is. I've been using it for years, at least 5 and go through a bottle every 6 months depending on how often I use it. It doesn't weigh your hair down like other products that are similar. Highly recommend it, the scent is amazing too!!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
A great great perfume. I've seen better but this was amazing! Lasts for a reasonable amount of time and has met quite a lot of my expectations! I have used this 3 times now and have been happy with the results!
Makeup F.
Makeup F.
I love their smell! Leaves hair very soft and shiny, especially after ironing. Unfortunately now it is difficult to get it in my country, but I recommend it 100%.