AlfaParf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Rehydrating Mask, 17.63 oz

by AlfaParf Milano

Leaves Hair Smooth, Shiny Tangle-Free For 2 to 3 Months Progressive Smoothing Treatment For All Types of Hair 2 Formaldehyde Paraben Free 3 Innovative Kera-Collagen Complex Works Together With Babassu Oil Additional Product Information: br We are not associated or affiliated with AlfaParf Group and are not a licensed retailer of AlfaParf Group. AlfaParf Group guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a AlfaParf Group product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Can any share me the color of this mask... Last year I purchased from a salon in khi it was slightly tinted to beige but now I purchased from Dubai its in white color and results are also so different... Did any one noticed same. Plz comment
Where can I find this ?
Start your review of AlfaParf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Rehydrating Mask, 17.63 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Shaker Hts, OH
Great for my flakes in my hair I left it on overnight woke up to soft hair it smells not to bad but it really works overall I have dark brown curly hair yes most definitely I recommend for others especially if you have dry scalp like I do.
I would do this treatment every time you leave the beach and the pool! Of course those two things dry out our hair the most, I recommend buying this if you have dry hair issues like us all lol
Snohomish, WA
Yesssss! I absolutely love this Keratin mask. My hair is extremely dry and I use hair masks as much as I can. This one's fantastic!
Doral
This is the best thing in the world. I totally recommended even tho u haven't done keratin over your hair. And actually if you are looking for the best keratin this is it because if u what a straight hair you can have it, but also if you want a curly hair, still, you can have it. This will help you to the frizz that you may have on your hair and i'm saying this because i have been using it for around 1 year and a half and i have curly hair, but i prefer wearing them straight. This is the best!!!!
Tbilisi
I have curly hair that I just fight. I want to be right. That's why I use keratin. Whole series of keratin. At last I tried this brand and my hopes were justified. Although not expensive, I'd say it has a pretty good quality.
al
The fourth step is this after leaving the hair for two days treated keratin wash and put this catcher for 15 minutes or less and wash. And enjoy the appearance of wonderful hair because it moisturizes and nourishes the hair and soften it and prevent tangles and breakage and prevent the volatilization of hair .
Milano
This is a complementary product for the keratin salon treatment, it’s for maintenance at home. It’s a bit pricey but totally worth it, since it helps you keep the effects of the treatment for a longer time. I am using it for 2 weeks and I’m already having results!
Doral, FL
I really like Alfaparf but this conditioner mask is no the best deep mask in the world. Is very watery and does not leave my hair soft. It smells really good, but that's it. Nothing special about it, I'm kind of disappointed, I prefer others from the same brand.
Lahore, Punjab
Love this 😍 I got Alfaparf’s keratin treatment after which I used their hair maintenance products and the treatment lasts on my hair for around 8 months and keeps it soft and glossy for that time. Very satisfied with this brand!
Essa mascara deixa meu cabelo maravilhoso. Fica cabelo de rica. Além de cheiroso, fica macio. Todos babam