BY ALFAPARF MILANO

Gently cleanses the hair and helps maintain and prolong the cosmetic effects obtained with salon treatments. Paraben, sulphate and salt-free shampoo. The formula, enriched with Keratin and Babassu Oil leave the hair soft, tangle-free and glossy. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Rosaly N.
I had a Lisse Keratin treatment because my hair is dry and very frizzy in humidity, so I purchased this hoping it would prolong the effects of the treatment, and indeed the treatment lasted for a full 5 months. My hair dresser said that using any NON sulfate shampoo was OK to use with keratin treatments, so the treatment may have lasted simply because this shampoo has no sulfates. However, I do like the smell, and it lathers quite nicely so that I only have to do one lather.
Being H.
This shampoo is my love!😘 I have chemically treated straight hair and I use it on regular basis. It is free from SLS, paraben and salt.
Only problem is, it's a bit costly and not available everywhere.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This shampoo is perfect for the maintenance of the Brazilian keratin treatment, is very gentle, smells very good, is sulfate free and salts free and the best part is the price, is really cheap, and last for a very long time because a little bit goes a long way.
Wiem H.
I like the shampoo and the conditionner 💓
They are sulfate free, so i got both when i had my keratin treatement . i like the mask too. I still use them even after a year without redoing the treatement it self, and they keep my hair silky and in control , what more can a girl ask for? 😄