AlfaParf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Maintenance Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz

by AlfaParf Milano

Gently cleanses the hair and helps maintain and prolong the cosmetic effects obtained with salon treatments. Paraben, sulphate and salt-free shampoo. The formula, enriched with Keratin and Babassu Oil leave the hair soft, tangle-free and glossy.

Is AlfaParf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Maintenance shampoo good for dandruff or skull dry???
Start your review of AlfaParf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Maintenance Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz!
AlfaParf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Maintenance Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Laike S.
This product really does wonder on my hair. It’s really good for super dry hair and super damaged hair. The only thing I would recommend is for it to be easier to be found on the shelf. I have a hard time buying it because they don’t sell it many places
AlfaParf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Maintenance Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Rosaly N.
I had a Lisse Keratin treatment because my hair is dry and very frizzy in humidity, so I purchased this hoping it would prolong the effects of the treatment, and indeed the treatment lasted for a full 5 months. My hair dresser said that using any NON sulfate shampoo was OK to use with keratin treatments, so the treatment may have lasted simply because this shampoo has no sulfates. However, I do like the smell, and it lathers quite nicely so that I only have to do one lather.
Boxborough, MA
Eu recentemente comprei este produto juntamente com outros desta mesma linha , com o objetivo de ter um cabelo mais liso e mais saudável . Estou bem contente com o resultado , inicialmente eu estava com um pouco de receio por que a consistência desde produção era bem estranha , bem aguda , porém estou bem contente com o resultado
Grayland Ln Lawerenceville ga
Gently cleanses the hair and helps maintain and prolong the effects obtained with the Lisse Design Keratin Therapy treatment in the salon. The formula, enriched with keratin and babassu oil, leaves hair soft, light and easy to comb.
Bloomington
It does a great job in keeping my hair straight and frizz free after the keratin treatment, and it smells kind of nice. However I have to make sure I use the conditioner every other time because of how greasy the product makes my hair. I don’t think i get a squeaky clean from the shampoo, but as a shampoo to maintain your keratin treatment, this is amazing
I don’t have a keratin treatment. I just bought it because it smelt so yummy! The lather is very good and doesn’t affect my color.
Manlius, NY
this brand is one of my favorites, the composition of the products are not of great quality, it is good to test before using.😎
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
This shampoo is expensive but effective. It's smooths out my unruly hair and adds a gorgeous, unmatched shine.
Sunnyside, NY
I have a lot of hair products from them and I love them so much, you have to try this brand.
Very good after keratin straightening, does't have any salt and silicons (just one but is removable). I used conditioner as well. Both of them kept my treatment for longer. I do recommend use the shampoo just for scalp and the conditioner for hair.