Hair CareHair ColorAlfaParf Milano
Alfaparf Evolution of the Color

Alfaparf Milano Alfaparf Evolution of the Color

by AlfaParf Milano

Buy Alfaparf Milano Hair Color Permanent - Alfaparf Evolution of the Color 3NI Light Natural Intense Blonde - All Hair Types

What color line does your hairstylist use? I use Alfaparf Milano Alfaparf Evolution of the Color
Start your review of Alfaparf Milano Alfaparf Evolution of the Color!
abb L.
Waterloo
Love the tones available, the new metallics are too die for! Love the ease of use and the intensity that lasts for weeks when cared for properly.
Nicole R.
These are good colors, however the price is a little high, and they are pretty strong. I use them all the time though! I like to create my own more unique shades by taking the boosters and adding them to desired level.
Julia C.
Alamo
BESY BRAND EVER!! I loved, my hair is shine and not dry at all!! I totallly recommend that!!
Paige P.
Nashville
We use this at our salon and it’s awesome. Easy to mix and depositors color well. Doesn’t seem to bother clients scalps but the smell can be strong
member-5cbd8
Great coverage. PPD Free. Does not compromise the integrity of your hair. Leave a natural shine to the hair. Even after several washes the color continues to stay rich and vibrant. Does not have a strong smell.
ᘚααѕιнα T.
I’m not exaggerating when I say, they have the best reds (they use a smaller molecule, which allows it to penetrate the hair shaft deeper and not wash out as easily) and blondes, hands down! Their formulations are dreamy!! Much less damaging, in my experience, compared to other color manufacturers.
Melissa B.
Manlius, NY
this brand is one of my favorites, the composition of the products are not of great quality, it is good to test before using.😉
Sophie
Saint Louis, MO
I love it. The color is so good. the only bad thing is that it contains a lot of ammonia
Ashley B.
Miami
The best !!!! It’s special with the air , shining and careful. The colors are wonderful, I really love this. This product really it’s the best!!!!! Don’t have comparable because y have my own way to think and I love this mark. I always buy this one.
Emily S.
Professional line of hair color, a great system to work with and colors come out vibrant and healthy