BY ALFAPARF MILANO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Alfaparf has changed the packaging of most of their Midollo Di Bamboo line. You may receive the new presentation (outside appearance) if we are out of hand of the old. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Angela E.
Freamunde
The quality of this product is soo good, since I'm wearing it my hair is so soft. I just aply it in my ends because I have oily scalp but dry ends. It smells pretty good and the smell stays in the hair. I use it right after I get of the shower while my hair stills wet.