HealthWellnessAlfa Vitamins Laboratories Inc
Alfa Vitamins Collagen C Hydrolysate with Vitamin C 100 capsules Value Pack

Alfa Vitamins Collagen C Hydrolysate with Vitamin C 100 capsules Value Pack

Collagen C is a dietary supplement of hydrolysate collagen with vitamin C. The active ingredient is the protein that connects tissues in the body and ensures the integrity of the organs. Collagen decreases with age and is also affected by other aspects such as diet and lifestyle. The supplement helps restore this protein necessary for bones, muscles, tendons and skin, among other organs. The hydrolysis process reduces the molecules size in the protein and facilitates a better absorption during metabolism. The content of vitamin C contributes to improving the assimilation in the body. Alfa Clgn 1000 Mg Twin Cannot return by mail Due to federal restrictions, this item cannot be returned by mail. Before returning the item to your local Wal-Mart store, please be certain that all tanks are completely empty of any flammable liquids, if applicable. See our returns policy for more information.

Form: Solid

Container Type: WRAP

Gender: Unisex

Features: Collagen decreases with age and is also affected by other aspects such as diet and lifestyle.

Contains Batteries: false

Assembled Product Weight: 0.81 lbs

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.40 x 2.60 x 3.20 Inches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alfa Vitamins Collagen C Hydrolysate with Vitamin C 100 capsules Value Pack!
Clara C.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Alfa Vitamins Collagen C Hydrolysate with Vitamin C 100 capsules Value Pack uploaded by Clara C.
This is the collagen supplement I take with my husband. We feel that the capsule takes time to disintegrate and what we do to open the capsule and take the powder in a drink.
yeleiny R.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Alfa Vitamins Collagen C Hydrolysate with Vitamin C 100 capsules Value Pack uploaded by yeleiny R.
This product is recommended as a dietary supplement and to maintain good healt………. I
Desirée T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Alfa Vitamins Collagen C Hydrolysate with Vitamin C 100 capsules Value Pack uploaded by Desirée T.
This hidrolized Collegen really works on me, it does not get my stomach sick, it does not get me primples (it has the exact Biotin mg my body needs) and it does it job on my nails and hair, they look healthy and strong, i got new hair growing fast, breakage has diminished and my nails are back!
Mariana S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Alfa Vitamins Collagen C Hydrolysate with Vitamin C 100 capsules Value Pack uploaded by Mariana S.
Amazing vitamins, this product works for your hair, skin, nails and joints. But, at the same time this product smells bad, like a rotten mountain ahhah Alfa Vitamins Collagen C Hydrolysate with Vitamin C 100 capsules Value Pack

Looking for your answer?