Alfa Romeo

by Alfa Romeo

I'm thinking these vehicles were offered in the United states at one point in time, does anyone know if they in fact were sold here?
Start your review of Alfa Romeo!
How would you rate this product?
Pooler, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I drive an Alfa Romeo Giulia and it is a love/hate relationship.  I LOVE the car, I love driving it, I love the construction and design, I love the plush leather and embossing, I love the attention to detail ... what I don't love is its unreliability.  I have had 3 recalls in 2 years and have had to have it towed to the nearest dealership (1.5 hours away) 3 times for electrical issues and engine failures.   I have also driven it there myself twice.
Love my Alfa Romeo Stelvio! It is a beautiful design outside and in! Every single detail I love! Luxury and speed when I need it. I am mom to 4 year old and her car seat fits perfectly in the back. It’s high enough with a mini suv feel but with the luxury sports car design. I say this coming from a previous Mercedes Benz and BMW car owner and this is my favorite one thus far!
Laveen, AZ
Alfa Romeo uploaded by Sierra M.
Love my car. I currently own the 2018 Giulia and have come to love it everyday I drive it. Though it’s the type of car that you either love or hate. First owning the car the gearing wasn’t the best but now the car has been broken in and reacts a lot better. Also the gas on this car is amazing.
Maple Heights, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Beautiful cars. The guilia is an amazing machine, but, for anyone with a front plate, you cannot drill into the bumper to mount said plate. The wiring for them is run there and this makes for very temperamental cars. If you have the money, the 4c is also a fun little car.
Des Moines, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport (SUV) that I bought brand new. I switched from a 2016 BMW X3. I love my Alfa over my BMW as it came with all the features I wanted standard whereas BMW wants to nickel and dime you for every little feature. The handling is better, as is the punch of speed (horsepower). However, with new models comes areas of improvement. There are only 2 things I don’t like about the Alfa Romeo. 1) I purchased the upgraded Harmon Kardon sound system option, which is amazing, but Alda Romeo didn’t put additional padding in the doors so songs with deep bass and make rattling noises. 2) The Alfa has auto start/stop (like stopping at lights). However if you are stopped upwards on a hill, when you take your foot off the break the car will go backwards a bit and even the backup camera will pop up on the screen automatically.
Clearwater, FL
I never really thought about an Alfa when it came to my car, but they had such a cute crossover suv type that was the perfect fit for what I was looking for. I love the sporty look and luxury finishes throughout.
East Boston, MA
Being Italian- if you didn't own this it was like a son lol that said- I drove one in Italian and it was awesome! Such a nice car- and they last! My dad still misses his that he sold in Italy lol
Charlotte, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I wish we'd have more of these here! Whenever I'm in Europe, especially Italy, I see a bunch of Alfas and you just can't deny, they look gorgeous! I did get to drive one a few years ago and remember I thoroughly enjoyed the way it handled and accelerated!
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This Italian car maker has definitely stood the test of time. They provide a quality product which is appreciated throughout Europe. Honestly, I didn't know that they were still in existence given that my exposure to them was at least 30 years ago.
Daytona Beach, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
These are amazing cars, They are comfortable, reliable, and they are a dream! They have managed to maintain a high standard of excellence that has made them world-renowned...definitely incredible machines!