BY ALFAPET

Fits all PANS. EASY To USE. 10 jumbo liners 36" x 18"/1.5 mil. see more...

Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
I love all my cats but when it comes to the kitty liter its never any fun but as a responsible cat mommy i have finally found the easiest way to maintain my kitty box with these liners. I line my box and fill with kitty litter then eaxh day i clean out the messes and at the ens of every week i take out the liner and start over fresh with new liner and litter. Tbis makes my life so much easier by not having a dirty messy box the clean all out by hand. i think this is a must for any cat lover.
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
Oh, man, these liners are THE way to go if you live in a multi-cat household. It makes clean up a snap and they are very heavy-duty. The elastic band makes it easy to use in any size litter pan and contract to close after you remove it from the pan. No more scooping! Love these.
Barbara H.
Bristol, PA
I love these, although now they are difficult to find. the elastic lets me use them on my various litter boxes. also, these are the non-sifting type. My cats do not like clumping litter so I just fill the box and lift the whole thing out at the end of the week.
Arieanna D.
Muskegon, MI
These work really good. Easy to take care of and no mess what so ever. It's really useful for me because we have 3 cats. So we have to change it a lot more. Makes it easier.
brandi t.
Having 5 cats and 5 liter boxes these don't work well for me. My cats always end up ripping them open and making a mess everywhere.
Alyaa A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Can you say EASY?! They make cleaning up a breeze and the elastic helps because it stays in place !
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These make cleaning the litter box so much easier and quicker! they seem to be very good qualtiy!
Brandi S.
I love these! They make cleaning up so much easier and faster without having a big mess.
Alyssa S.
Cupids, NL
Great for easy clean up of the litter box. The bags close easily for effortless disposal! Definitely recommend them.
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
A must have in my house. So easy to clean up, tidy and quick. They are durable and are well priced.
Ryan M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Is the elastic strong or does it break easily under pressure?
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a great concept but my cats tore holes in the bags while digging around to cover their poop. Anyone else have this problem?
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
Do these break easily?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?