ALFA PARF Semi Di Lino Illuminating Essential Oil

by ALPHA PARF

Semi Di Lino Diamond Illuminating Essential Oil (For All Hair Types)

Can I use it on my gray (actually completely white) hair without yellowing it? One more question Can another person use it after a body perm?
Start your review of ALFA PARF Semi Di Lino Illuminating Essential Oil!
Imperial
Alfaparf for hair treatments is amazing, especially the ampoules. I use them as a repair to repair damaged hair. Super recommended its use, although if they go a little expensive
Such an amazing oil!! Not heavy at all do will definitely recommend for thinner hair! The scent is amazing and very easy to apply. Wash your hair like you normally would and instead of conditioner apply the treatment all over the hair, make sure you comb it through to get it all over the hair and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Do once a week and you'll start seeing the results. Would definitely recommend!
Brooklyn, NY
This is a miracle oil that will not only illuminate your hair, but also makes it smooth, frizz free and good smelling. And it's very simple to use: just put in your hair after using conditioner, wait for 15 minutes and wash it. The result will amaze you! Definitely, the best essential oil I ever used.
Hewitt, TX
My hair is bleached and dry, this product restores the moisture it needs. It leaves my hair soft and the smell is great. The price could be less expensive but other than that, it worked.
New York
This brand is amazing and usually hard to find as well as expensive but always take up the chance whenever i see it anywhere to buy !!!!
Clermont, FL
ALFA PARF Semi Di Lino Illuminating Essential Oil uploaded by Cynthia S.
This little bottle lasts FOREVER! I use it after I flat iron my hair and this leaves it so shiny and silky soft and I love how it smells.
Too heavy on my hair, it leaves a lot of grease on the hair and does not look good! Not recommended! The semi delino is good!
Fairfield
Purchased at: Amazon
Melhor!!!!! O melhor sempre! Eu adoro esse produto! Toda semana eu faço hidratação no meu cabelo com ele e super recomendo!
Love love love! This leaves you hair so shiny. I use this with my treatment then I rinse off. The scent is very good
This are best of the world for the hair, because my hair is very shine thank a alfa parf semi di lino