Alexis Vogel Flawless Face Kit uploaded by Kimberly Lukacs L.

BY ALEXIS VOGEL

ACHIEVE TRULY FLAWLESS, LONG LASTING SKIN FOUNDATION: Kit Includes Signature Foundation in 2 Shades, Pro Powder, Pro Sponges, and Pro Puff. Easy, Truly Flawless Application of Foundation and Powder with Makeup Sponges and Puff. The Products in this...

Review (1)
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I had at one time many years ago, this was the only product I ordered on line. I had just loved so items they carried at that time. I did order it off and on for a few years different products I had ordered the whole kit a big one to start. I but it was costly at that time. This is before bare minerals or half the other products out today. I only have one product left that I love one of the last these I reordered was their translucent power. This came in a compact but was so very soft and light just floated light on top of the makeup. I us at times as a still have my puffer which her foundation was a power like bare minerals you didn't us a buki brush or a puffer.

Amazon