Food & SnacksProduceFruits & VegetablesAlexia
Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries

Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries

by Alexia

Crispy sweet potatoes are lightly seasoned with a distinctive blend of sea salt, garlic, onion, and a special mixture of chili, black, and red pepper to surprise and delight even the most passionate sweet potato fan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries!
Christina A.
Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries uploaded by Christina A.
Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries uploaded by Christina A.
Purchased at: Walmart
We LOVE these sweet potato fries!! We cook them in our air fryer and they are perfect! They don’t taste like sweet potatoes and they aren’t over seasoned. They are on the pricey side but so much healthier than the other fries! Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries
Latasha W.
Very good quality fries I put them and the oven or air fryer as directed came out great If you like sweet potato fries give these a try #wafflefries
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
These are very tasty, I love french fries and feel a little bit better when treating myself to these instead of the original real restaurant deep fried potatoes that have higher unhealthy fats. Good flavor and crisp up well, very yummy anytime you crave them.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I just try these and already I'm addicted to them. I'm trying to eat healthier because of my migraines and these are definitely great for that. They are sweet and salty at the same time and have that really great crunch. I highly recommend them.
Chelsi S.
I have been looking for some healthier options than chips lately. While these are raw broccoli or anything they are certinaly better for weight management than regular potato chips and still give you that salty crunch when you are having a hard time quitting junk food.
monica K.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
Just happened to pick this up for something other than french fries. They are so good! Got a bit of a bite to them giving it a nice flavor. We like them with ketchup. I make them using my air-fryer 370 for about 7 minutes. I now buy it 2 bags at a time so we don't run out. They are nice for a snack or a side dish.
Kelly S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
These are delicious! I absolutely love sweet potato fries, but when I saw these in the grocery store I was over the moon. These just the right amount of seasoning on them and are great for just a quick snack.
Antoinette M.
Delray Beach, FL
Really good brand. Kind of pricey. I buy from fresh market or whole foods. Great flavor not to salty but better than the white potato.
Emily F.
Lafitte, LA
I absolutely LOVE these sweet potato fries! The seasoning is so yummy and they are a great side along with many dinner options.
Remy L.
I bought these fries at stop & shop.  The packaging was different, but I believe it's the same product.  It is delicious!  I never before realized that waffle fries are so good because they have a specific seasoning lol.  These tasted just as good to me as regular old potato fries.

Looking for your answer?