BY ALEXIA

Alexia???? Waffle Cut Seasoned Salt Sweet Potato .
All Natural.
Gourmet Quality.
Sweet Potatoes, An Excellent Source Of Vitamin A.
0g Trans Fat Per Serving.
Net wt 20 oz (1.25 lb) 567g. see more...

Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I love this brand. I have tried other products from them and each one I loved. I bought this product at my local grocery store. It was about average price compared to the other options. I love the taste and they aren’t too spicy. I love having it as a side dish with my dinner. I would buy it again.
Tanya R.
We love these fries! My kids are picky eaters but I can get 2 out of 3 of my toddlers to eat these! They are seasoned enough to give you a good luck of flavor (but not too spicy). We picked these up at HEB!
Angeline E.
These are my favorite fries to make at home. I don't even like sweet potatoes, but I love these. The seasoning is perfect, and they crisp up really nicely in the oven (I use a silicone liner). Better than any sweet potato fry I've had at a restaurant.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
These are very tasty, I love french fries and feel a little bit better when treating myself to these instead of the original real restaurant deep fried potatoes that have higher unhealthy fats. Good flavor and crisp up well, very yummy anytime you crave them.
Chelsi S.
I have been looking for some healthier options than chips lately. While these are raw broccoli or anything they are certinaly better for weight management than regular potato chips and still give you that salty crunch when you are having a hard time quitting junk food.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I just try these and already I'm addicted to them. I'm trying to eat healthier because of my migraines and these are definitely great for that. They are sweet and salty at the same time and have that really great crunch. I highly recommend them.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
If I'm craving a carboload fix these are great and I feel just a tiny bit less guilty. I love regular waffle fries but these sweet potato ones tide me over. So tasty so worth the purchase.
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
These are so delicious I cannot get over it! They are easy to make and extra yummy if you make them in the oven. They are so addicting!! Great flavor!
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Good eats,easy to make and are really good! you can also but some brown sugar on them and it's even better if your looking for a little sweet flavor!
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
I'm obsessed with these fries. I get them pretty much every time we grill, which is every weekend. They're affordable, easy, and taste great!