Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt

The carefully balanced sweet and savory flavor of Sweet Potatoes together with a hint of Sea Salt make these Alexia Sweet Potato Fries a favorite, hearty, amped-up alternative to the everyday fry.

Think my toddler will eat?
What the best way to cook these ??
Is ti good it looks good but u never now so yea i want to now if is.good
Start your review of Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt!
Baker, LA
I’m glad I found these! WinnDixie had the bogo and I got these and the house cut. This is my favorite frozen French fry brand! They are healthier too! I just stick them in the airfryer and add a dab of Heinz ketchup. I need to go to the store because we are out I eat them as a snack. Definitely recommend!
Absolute favorite fries to have at home. Inexpensive and easy to make when you don’t have a lot of time. Kids love them too! Have to have mine with mayo and ketchup. I feel healthier eating sweet potatoes fries but not sure they are with all the extra mayo 🤣
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Instacart
So I purchased these a couple months ago and they are delicious. I baked them to enjoy them in a healthier way. The fries were all still in tact, no freezer burn, they baked well and tasted delicious. I would definitely buy again and 100% recommend.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
Yes, these are those expensive fries that cost more than all of the others while coming in a smaller bag than all of the others. But you know what? They taste better than all of the others too. These are perfectly salted morsels of sweet potato. The sea salt contrasts wonderfully with the sweetness of the potatoes. If you leave these in a few minutes longer than recommended by the directions, they get legitimately crispy. BUT be careful, because that perfect crisp can easily turn to burnt, so you must keep an eye on them if you choose this path to your potatoey side dish. These are so good and so worth the extra dollar, trust me.
Kailua Kona, HI
Purchased at: Target
So these are practically heaven in a bag. It’s not the healthiest option. But throwing these in the toaster oven and sprinkling them with some sea salt or garlic salt while they’re cool. They’re perfection.
Ravenna
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love these so much! I have had little success making my own at home so when I saw these in the store I thought I would give them a try. I was NOT disappointed! They were great.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sweet potato fries are my favorite version of French fries, and a little healthier! The sea salt and pepper add the right spice and it mixes well together. They take a little longer to cook than regular fries but worth it. I use an air fryer to cook them.
Vero Beach, FL
These are so tasty! I love sweet and salty! These satisfy both and they are crispy to top it all off! Great carb side without too much fat. Would recommend !
Sweet potatoe everything! Picked these up at my bear grocery store just to try them and I have purchased them every visit now. Great flavor and perfectly salted with the sea salt. So yum! Definitely recommend
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt uploaded by Jennifer S.
Delicious and flavorful! These sweet potato fries are so good and a great alternative if you're looking to replace regular fries. They taste really good with ketchup too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...