BY ALEXIA #1 in Frozen Vegetables

The carefully balanced sweet and savory flavor of Sweet Potatoes together with a hint of Sea Salt make these Alexia Sweet Potato Fries a favorite, hearty, amped-up alternative to the everyday fry.

• Can anyone tell me if these vegan?2 Answers
  • I personality love fries. are these like the red robin fries lol ...3 Answers
  • How many varieties of sweet potato fries do you make? 1 Answers
Madisson F.
Sweet potatoe everything! Picked these up at my bear grocery store just to try them and I have purchased them every visit now. Great flavor and perfectly salted with the sea salt. So yum! Definitely recommend
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
At first I didn't like sweet potatoes fries. I never tried them but I keep telling myself I don't like them. When I went to my sisters house she made these and I feel in loves there supper good and good for you. There healthy taste sweet and if you like to put a little bit of salt. It's supper delicious.
Marie B.
These sweet potato fries were delicious. I love that they are baked not fried. Although I suppose you could fry them if you prefer. I just baked mine in the toaster oven. quick and easy and less fat. The only thing is, of course, they're not crispy if you bake them. But that's fine with me. I'm ready to purchase another bag.  Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
Stormy D.
I am a big fan of sweet potato fries and I was looking for a brand to fill my fix and I was recommended these by a friend. I was able to find them in my regular grocery store and the taste was great, I actually cooked mine in the oven. Very delicious!!!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Probably the tastiest frozen sweet potatoes fries I've ever had. So easy to cool, and I love mine crispy. Infant cook them as long as I want to crisp them up and being that they already have salt i can add my favorite dipping sauce and eat away
Mary H.
Amazing! We buy this brand in bulk if we could. great crunchy texture & sprinkled with sea salt is the best. Even the onion rings are awesome. Def great value priced & its healthy. Will buy it again & again! Costco now has a giant size bag for 8.99, usually buy it from Vons but i can always use more :)
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
If I could give these 10 stars I would!! Absolutely no better fries that I've tried!! So easy to cook and quick. Spray some coconut oil and put in the over super easy. Highly recommend this product of and they are better crispy so leave them in a little longer than suggested!!!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love these sweet potato fries. Me and my son eat them for dinner alone with nothing else. Price is affordable at Bjs. Yes I would recommend this product. This is the only brand of sweet potato fries I will buy now.
Laurel B.
New Castle, VA
I always keep a bag of these in my freezer to accompany a veggie bugger for a quick dinner. They do take a little while to crisp up, but still less time than if you made them from scratch. They're a little on the pricey side compared to other frozen fries, but in my opinion, totally worth it!
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
These are the best sweet potato fries out there! I bake them in the oven and enjoy with a little bit of ketchup. Also are a great price. I love that they do not contain gluten or dairy so I am still able to eat them with my new diet restrictions.
Ana M.
I personality love fries. are these like the red robin fries lol ? they look really good
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Can anyone tell me if these vegan?
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
I am always looking for new and healthy alternatives that can twist up some of the normal every day kind of fries. Are sweet potatoes lniwn to be a healthier way to enjoy a side order of fries? what are your thoughts on this brand of Sweet Potato Fries? I am eager to try these and see how my kids think of these!
Maria S.
How many varieties of sweet potato fries do you make?
Jordan C.