Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt

The carefully balanced sweet and savory flavor of sweet potatoes together with a hint of sea salt make this Alexia favorite your new everyday fry. Gourmet-Inspired Meal In 20 Minutes: Alexia makes it possible to whip up a gourmet-inspired meal in just 20 minutes. Pop Alexia Sweet Potato Fries in the oven with broccoli or other fresh vegetables, lightly seasoned and drizzled with olive oil. Serve alongside a rotisserie chicken from the market for a delicious and quick meal.

Think my toddler will eat?
What the best way to cook these ??
Is ti good it looks good but u never now so yea i want to now if is.good
Start your review of Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so yummy! It’s a great alternate for regular fries! It’s a healthier choice and great if you are on your healthy food journey! It’s not expensive and my whole family loves them too! I definitely will keep buying these!
Shelby J.
SaintLouis
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt uploaded by Shelby J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally these are so good! I make them in my air fryer and they come out crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I love them plain but I also enjoy seasoning on them or with condiments. Grab these are the store!
Lindsay A.
Washington, DC
I love these sweet potato fries! I'm a college student who doesn't have time to make my own from scratch, and I've bought other Alexia products in the past. These are fantastic for nights when I'm craving something sweet and crunchy but also healthy. They come out nice and crispy, not soggy like other brands I've tried!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Theses are my favorite fries 🍟 and they are very easy to make. Air fryer, 12 minutes at 370.
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Sweet Potato Fries are so good and very quick and easy to prepare, I make sure to keep them stocked in our fridge all the time. #HealthyEating
Jillian R.
Saint Cloud, MN
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt uploaded by Jillian R.
They taste great! The smaller cut fries cooked perfect with the crunch I was looking for but the bigger ones were softer then I wanted. They are non-gmo which is what I’m trying to stick with more since I’m trying to get pregnant. Great snack! The Pioneer Woman Heritage Floral 12-Piece Dinnerware Set is the dish brand I used but the vintage floral set.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I LOVE these! They’re a good price. I make mine in the air fryer but I have also made them in the oven. Easy and quick side dish or snack.
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Very good fries that a have a nice crunch to them when baked in the oven. Tastes just like restaurant quality.
Odria D.
Charlottesvle, VA
These are fantastic for nights when I'm craving something sweet and crunchy but also healthy. They come out nice and crispy, not soggy like other brands I've tried! I love these sweet potato fries!
Courtney G.
This is one of my husbands favorite fries !! Sweet potato fries ! Crispy and yummy! Goes great with a cheeseburger just as well as regular fries. I flavor these up with sometimes with cheese , gravy , seasoning mix ( separately of course!) and it's a huge hit in this house !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...