BY ALEXIA #1 in Frozen Vegetables

The carefully balanced sweet and savory flavor of Sweet Potatoes together with a hint of Sea Salt make these Alexia Sweet Potato Fries a favorite, hearty, amped-up alternative to the everyday fry.

• Can anyone tell me if these vegan?2 Answers
  • I personality love fries. are these like the red robin fr...3 Answers
  • How many varieties of sweet potato fries do you make? 1 Answers
Tara T.
Austin
These sweet potato fries are AMAZING! I love how simple and quick these are to make, and they are absolutely delicious. I’d recommend these to anyone looking for a fast and convenient option. Plus they’re relatively healthy which is always a plus.
Ellie L.
Atlanta, GA
These fries are so delicious. They turn out perfectly when I cook them in my air fryer. Sprinkle some salt on them after their done and yuuuummy. I like mine extra crispy. They're much less greasy than fries you buy at a fast food place.
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
My all-time favorite. It is been my go to sweet potato fry for all your now they even have a chipotle season fry. It is easy to prepare you put your oven on 425 and flip about 10 minutes and then you have a nice crispy French fry I buy them again every time
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
These are my favorite sweet potato fries ever! For a long time I was trying to make them myself and it wasn’t working! I haven’t tried again since I found these! They are crispy and flavorful! I love to eat them with ranch. I will keep purchasing these!
Auddy W.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It's soooooo delicious. I'd rather eat these fries than regular ones! As someone who LOVES French Fries but also is health conscious, it's a good compromise if you eat them in moderation. I HIGHLY recommend!
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
The BEST sweet potato fries you can get from a grocery store. They're perfectly seasoned and I love the spicier ones. I will either throw them in the air fryer or roast them in the oven and both ways they turn out like restaurant fries. Love them!
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt are so delicious! I try to be somewhat health conscience when buying for my daughter and i so i get the sweet potato fries. They taste amazing and easy for my kiddo to make. Great product!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Alexa Sweet Potato Fries are delicious! They’re a family favorite! Lightly salted and so flavorful. A great price at Walmart & Price Chopper. We love them with a burger in the summer!! Get some raspberry sauce for them! Yum!
Madisson F.
Sweet potatoe everything! Picked these up at my bear grocery store just to try them and I have purchased them every visit now. Great flavor and perfectly salted with the sea salt. So yum! Definitely recommend
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I LOVE these sweet potato fries! Best part is I’m the only person in my house does so I don’t have to share lol. Must fry though. I like mine crispy. Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
Ana M.
I personality love fries. are these like the red robin fries lol ? they look really good
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
What the best way to cook these ??
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Can anyone tell me if these vegan?
Becky H.
London, ON
I am always looking for new and healthy alternatives that can twist up some of the normal every day kind of fries. Are sweet potatoes lniwn to be a healthier way to enjoy a side order of fries? what are your thoughts on this brand of Sweet Potato Fries? I am eager to try these and see how my kids think of these!
Jordan C.