Food & SnacksProduceFruits & VegetablesAlexia
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Seasoning

Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Seasoning

by Alexia

Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Julienne Fries combine the sweet and savory flavor of the traditional sweet potato with spicy chipotle seasoning to bring you a delicious flavor combination that the entire family will enjoy.

are these good? i feel like the spicy and sweet potato is a weird combination lol
Start your review of Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Seasoning!
Morgan M.
Nashotah, WI
Purchased at: Kroger
Oh. My. Goodness. Let me start by saying I am not someone who gets sweet potato fries at restaurants. I am a regular fry lover. I bought these because they were on clearance at my grocery store and they are SOOOOO GOOD. It is the perfect amount of kick and salt that makes the fries not overly sweet. I eat them with ranch and a little bit of Siracha but truthfully they don’t need anything. I will be splurging in the future to buy these. 10/10 TRY THEM.
Alicia H.
Jupiter, FL
Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Seasoning uploaded by Alicia H.
My all time favorite version of their sweet potato fries from Alexia. My boyfriend loves these too, we are obsessed. He is such a picky eater and refuses to usually buy frozen fries but everytime he's in the aisle I see him pick it up and add it to our cart. Taste is sooo good and I love this version a lot! Highly recommended if you haven't tried their fries, try this one!!! Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Seasoning
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I love these fries! I drizzle a little honey on them for that sweet,hot flavor combo.
Shannon R.
Clarksville
I love the combination of sweet and savory in this product. They are easy to prepare but don’t lack in flavor. They’re more expensive than most brands, but they are worth it!
Melissa R.
Purchased at: Kroger
i love sweet and spicey! especially, delious when they are a crunchy frie's. only take 10 min. they are a perfect snack or side when you want sweet and spicey.very good deal for descent size bag. i would recommend these to friends and family.😋
Brittani G.
Owasso, OK
These are literally the BEST frozen fries I've ever had. Not too spicy, not too sweet. They honestly dont even need to be dipped in anything at all. They're a MUST try! Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Seasoning
Antoinette M.
Delray Beach, FL
These are good but too salty. They need to cut back on the seasoning a bit. And kind of pricey I think. But make your on at home :)
Haley W.
Hot Springs, AR
These are SO GOOD! My packaging looks a little different, but I’m assuming they are the same. Lol. These have the just amount of spice without over powering. They’re so much better than regular sweet potato fries! I could eat these every day. They cook perfectly (and get crisp) in my air fryer. Would recommend 10/10!
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are so good!! I love sweet potatoes, and I love the sweet and spicy flavor combination, so I was super excited when I saw these in the store. I like to drizzle a little bit of oil on them before baking to make them a little bit crispy and it really enhances the chipotle flavor!
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
YES THIS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! This is a great side dish for those who want fries but prefer a healthier alternative! It's gives. Spicy and sweet taste mingled together to create a perfect combo! I really like the taste of it. It is medium spicy so it isn't too much to handle but isn't a subtle flavor either. I really like eating these and have bought two bags while they were on sale! It's an easy way to get a simple meal together just by popping these and some chicken or other meat into the oven at the same time and dinner will be served in less than 15-20 minutes!