Alexia Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries  uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY ALEXIA

These crispy potatoes are lightly seasoned with a flawless blend of sea salt, pepper, onion and garlic to create an all-natural distinctive taste unlike anything you'll find in your usual fry.

Brandy B.
I love fries but I know most frozen fries have extra ingredients in them that aren’t healthy. So, I love Alexia natural fries. I feel like I can still be while indulging in one of my favorite foods. I’ve had many of the varieties and I recommend all of them.
Melissa D.
Middleburg, FL
I really love the Alexia brand fries .I like the fact that the price of them are not to expensive .I love that they are lightly seasoned with a blend of onions, sea salt ,pepper and some garlic .I like that they fry up really easy and come out nice and crisp .I love that they are made form all natural ingredients and are certified by the Non-GMO Project. Making them healthier for your family . Great taste and i will buy them in the future
Grace L.
San Diego, CA
Yummmm! I tried this via BzzAgent, it's amazing!! I really love this product, especially if you cook it for a minute longer than you think they'll need. Highly recommend this product!!

Warning: the bag is deceivingly large compared to the amount that's in there. It is slightly more expensive, but it is of better quality.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
YESSS! I am in love with these. They don't taste frozen at all. They are lightly seasoned which is great because you can add seasons if you want. They are super easy to make and they are delicious!! I always grab a bag for burger night!
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
My boyfriend and I tried these fries without ever trying any products from Alexia, and the first thing I noticed was the scent from the bag;it smelled like freshly cut potatoes. We made half a bag and waited the 20 minutes for them to bake. I was pleasantly surprised they didn't taste frozen or salty. These fries were perfectly seasoned and it wasn't overwhelming at all! My boyfriend liked them a lot too that he even made more to just snack on. Oh yeah, they also have a great crunch to them!

I was selected by BzzAgent to try the Alexia Seasoned Waffle Fries for free in exchange for my honest review.
Jennifer E.
Stockton, CA
This is my first time trying Alexia Waffle Cut seasoned fries. They are excellent. This seasoning is just right. Not too over powering. They cooked perfectly too crispy on the outside
yet soft on the inside. Thanks for letting me try these delicious fries for free. I can't wait to try other varieties on my next shopping trip.
Tanee G.
Every week we purchase a bag of these fries from BJs. They're easy and taste magnificent. Easily paired with burgers, salmon burgers and turkey burgers. Quick too
Stephanie C.
West Park , FL
This tasty seasoned waffle cut fries have no cholesterol also they got the perfect seasoning of pepper, sea salt, onion and garlic when i prepared them they keep soft at the inside and crunchy in the outside, heavenly!, you can never have enough.
Asia W.
I buy these almost monthly! We really love the brand and the taste is fantastic! They do cost a little more but the ingredients are much better and they are totally worth it unless you make your own!
Melissa C.
Lakeland, FL
These are the best fries I have eaten in the refrigerator section of the grocery store. These are top quality fries! They are very crispy on the outside with just the right amount of salt added!
Brooke H.
I have always wandered how good these fries are, are they worth the money?
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
I love these. Beans on top of these with cheese are heaven.
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
Do these fries have a nice crisp to them?