Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsAlexia
Oven Reds with Olive Oil, Parmesan & Roasted Garlic

Alexia Oven Reds with Olive Oil, Parmesan & Roasted Garlic

by Alexia

Delicate and creamy Columbia Basin red potatoes, olive oil, robust Parmesan cheese and roasted garlic are combined beautifully to make this delicious yet 0 grams of trans-fat culinary creation. One-Pan Cooking: Speed up clean-up time by sticking to a one-pan meal. Simply pour a bag of Alexia Oven Reds right into a large roasting pan with a chicken or a roast. The Alexia potatoes will absorb the meaty flavor and cook in no time.

Do these come out soggy, or are they crisp when they are done?
Start your review of Alexia Oven Reds with Olive Oil, Parmesan & Roasted Garlic!
Ariel B.
New Bern, NC
I absolutely love the versatility of these oven reds. I pop them in my air fryer and they make a quick and easy side to dinner. They are bursting with flavor. You can eat them as is on the side or you can cover them with cheese or toppings. So delicious!!
Robin G.
Staten Island, NY
Trying to get healthier carbs is easy when you eat Alexis oven reds. Just potatoes, olive and a sprinkle of cheese. They taste delicious and are easy to make in the oven. We eat them regularly and the kids love them too.
Kirstin D.
These are pretty good oven fries. You just have to make sure that you cook them long enough the thickness can make them taste a Lil cold.
kira D.
Hermitage, PA
These have an amazing taste and high quality. the entire family raves about these!
Luna L.
ANN ARBOR, MI
I love all things Alexia! They make delicious products that easily enhance any meal.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I recently tried these wedges and they are AMAZING!! I really didn't expect these to be as seasoned as they were!! They didn't stand a chance in my house!! I baked the whole bag and they were gone instantly. Yum!
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
I really love these. The seasoning is just perfect and there are so many different options for ways to serve them. They don't take any longer to cook than French fries.
Heather H.
The flavors are great and they cook well every time. Alexia knows how to make good fries.
Morgan S.
Tulsa, OK
These are delicious and super easy to make for healthier week night options! We often pop these in the oven while we make turkey burgers and we are good to go!
Amber F.
Portland, OR
Great flavor but they are pretty soggy. I think they’d be good in an air fryer but I don’t have one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...