Alexia Organic Hashed Browns

by Alexia

Comfort food made fabulous, our Yukon Select potatoes perfectly seasoned with a blend of sea salt, onion, garlic and white pepper.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alexia Organic Hashed Browns!
Amber P.
Coraopolis, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt my family loves these fries and I love that my 10 year old loves them. They are not too sweet. There are two types and one is seasoned. That is our favorite. It has a little kick. Even though they are still "fried", a sweet potato has way more vitamins than a regular potato. Highly recommend!
Ashleigh C.
These are DELICIOUS. Perfectly seasoned and they take no time to make! I purchased these hash browns at Fresh Market on a whim and will be purchasing again! They truly are easy and would recommend for any hash brown lover for your next breakfast!
Abby L.
Jacksonville, FL
Literally the only hashed browns I will purchase!!! These come completely seasoned which of course makes life easier. Who doesn’t want to make life easier?!?
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
These are one of my favorite frozen potato products. The sea salt really adds a nice flavor to it and I love the Alexia brand overall. these are great for breakfast like on a Sunday morning or even sometimes my family has breakfast for dinner and we always use these.
Kat C.
Wauwatosa, WI
The biggest thing to remember - which I missed the first time I made these - is that they are already seasoned. Taste them before you add anything else to avoid a salt bomb!  I’d rather have control over the flavors, but these are great if you like how they are already seasoned.
Taylor S.
These are the easy and quick way to level up! We add them with goat cheese and spinach into a weekend breakfast meal and they add such a good flavor!
Brianna B.
South Amboy, NJ
These are on my all time favorite hash brown potatoes. They’re really hard to find even when you go to restaurants a lot of times they only serve home fries which are nearly not as crispy as the hashbrowns. I love Alexia products!
Paulina
LOVE this one but it’s hard to ever find in store. It couldn’t be easier to make some super tasty hash brown for a breakfast or brunch. NO having to spend forever peeling and cutting potatoes!! Throw it in the pan for a little bit and you’re done. And it tastes just as good as homemade, you can’t tell the difference at all.
Jessie G.
Baltimore, MD
These are delicious, but aren’t my favorite Alexia product. The seasoning is not my favorite but it’s still tasty.
Genelle C.
New River, AZ
We look for these every time we go to the grocery store.  They are the best hashbrowns and we have tried a lot of them!  They crisp beautifully in the pan with some avocado oil, and the seasoning is perfect.  We have these every weekend with eggs over medium on top!

Looking for your answer?