Alexia Meditation Seat D371-CU013 Meditation Leather Seat Light Grey - Very Large

BY ALEXIA MEDITATION SEAT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Choose from a wide selection of Yoga cushions with beautiful styles and designs at budget friendly price for your home. Our products come in high quality construction to offer maximum durability. Features Lower Back Column Internal Metallic Skeleton Structured Only Leather Specifications Color: Light Grey see more...

Review (1)
Marie J.
Commack, NY
I am in love with the Alexia Vegan Leather Meditation Seat!  This makes long meditations (and even short ones) so much more comfortable!  The design provides great support for your back and the hollowed out wells allow your legs for cross without the discomfort of being pinched and going numb.  I find I am far less distracted by my own body while using this seat and therefore fall deeper into my meditation.  I think I could fall asleep sitting up in this chair!  I highly recommend this item.  I was able to purchase it on a flash sale, so I saved well over $100 and got free shipping!  It arrived super fast and in excellent condition.  I look forward to continued use of this product.