Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries  uploaded by Blanca V.Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries  uploaded by Blanca V.Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries  uploaded by Cinthia S.

BY ALEXIA #10 in Frozen Vegetables

These crispy russet potatoes are cut with the skins on and seasoned with a generous helping of Rosemary and Sea Salt for the ultimate combination of all-natural crunch and flavor.

• What does it taste like never had them1 Answers
  • I see these everywhere. Is the rosemary taste overwhelming ?1 Answers
  • These look tasty has anyone ever tried them? Maybe really...2 Answers
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I love these fries! They don't leave a weird film on the roof of my mouth! They taste great! Perfect amount of seasoning! I have tried several varieties and love them all! I received a free coupon from my VoxBox. We have been purchasing them ever since!
Rachel C.
Love alexia brand! Not just these but just about all of their frozen products are good.... they're always on sale at kroger in the organic nutritional department... I always stay in stock!
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
What could be better? Nothing? Theses are so good and easy to make. Love that they add rosemary to them because it is such a great and tasty herb. So good.
Nicole M.
Quincy, IL
I love these! They get so crispy and have a wonderful rosemary flavor thats not overpowering. I wish they were easier to find and a little less expensive. We love to serve these with hamburgers on the grill
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
These are really good. I love the flavor, it is strong but not overpowering. The fries themselves are crispy and high-quality tasting. I bet these are really good deep fried. I always make sure to flip them half way that way both sides are crispy.
Alisha T.
Madison
Not gonna lie.. French fries were all I are while pregnant with my first child, and as soon as I saw these my mouth began to water and a really strong craving hit me. My second child wants these all the time. Sometimes I blame it on the baby wanting them when it's really me wanting them so my fiancee will go out and buy me more! French fries. Used to be my entire life when I was younger as well because I was such a picky eater, and of course it had to be plain fresh fries there couldn't be any condiments on them. Bacon, cheese and some seasoning are all I eat now on my friend and these right here to the trick. Another added bonus there isnt much salt on them either! Low sodium!
Amanda J.
Abu Dhabi
They're really tasty, and you can have them guilt free as well. I place them on a baking sheet and sprinkle a few drops of EVOO and then put them in the oven and they come out all crispy and delicious, I find it tastes amazing with any garlic dip, the Rosemary and garlic make an amazing combination.
Marlânia C.
Rua professora virginia 808
Sou apaixonada por batata firtas ainda mais quando já vem cortadinha e pronta pra fritar.Sou uma pessoa que come muito e tudo com batata frita é bom rsrs
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Bought these for the first time a couple of Months ago after finding a Coupon and we were pleasantly surprised. They were really good, seasoned just right, cooked up crispy in the oven , Even my husband who is a plain fry guy liked this flavor. We will for sure be buying them again.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
No las mejores en el mercado, tardan un poco en hacerse y no quedan tan crispéis como quisiera
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
These look tasty has anyone ever tried them? Maybe really good dipped in melted cheese...
Alexandra F.
Is this product good? Recommend it?
Flor M.
Do they taste the better then Whataburger fries?
alexandra c.
Shawinigan, QC
Are these good? i have never tried this fries before and i am very interested in buying
Marjorie R.
Columbus, OH
What does it taste like never had them