Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries  uploaded by Blanca V.Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries  uploaded by Blanca V.Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries  uploaded by Cinthia S.

BY ALEXIA #10 in Frozen Vegetables

These crispy russet potatoes are cut with the skins on and seasoned with a generous helping of Rosemary and Sea Salt for the ultimate combination of all-natural crunch and flavor.

• What does it taste like never had them1 Answers
  • I see these everywhere. Is the rosemary taste overwhelming ?1 Answers
  • These look tasty has anyone ever tried them? Maybe really...2 Answers
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I love these fries! They don't leave a weird film on the roof of my mouth! They taste great! Perfect amount of seasoning! I have tried several varieties and love them all! I received a free coupon from my VoxBox. We have been purchasing them ever since!
Linda R.
Monticello, NY
I got a coupon for them in my Pumpkin voxbox for testing and I loved the way they tasted, they cooked real easily they had just the right amount of flavor I loved the interesting combination of rosemary. I would definitely try more of the Alexia Products!
Nicole M.
Quincy, IL
I love these! They get so crispy and have a wonderful rosemary flavor thats not overpowering. I wish they were easier to find and a little less expensive. We love to serve these with hamburgers on the grill
Marlesia W.
Alexia really have some good flavors & they are bold so you don't have to add extra seasoning. this was my first time trying rosemary on fries or anything for that matter & it was okay not fav like the tots or waffle fries
Brittany P.
YUM YUM YUM!!! I got these in my pumpkin vox box and WOW!!! I can't wait to try more! The flavor was super yummy and not too overpowering. I paired it with some greek chicken that I made and it was perfect. I can't wait to try other Alexia products.
Blanca V.
Phoenix, AZ
Received a coupon in the mail for #PumpkinVoxBox I bought my at Walmart. l And shared it with my mom and siblings. And we loved it so much. Their flavorful and all natural.
Marie T.
I got a coupon in my pumpkin voxbox. I never tried this product but since it was free i went out and got it. I will be buying the product in the near future
Dawn T.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Love Love Love Alexia's products!! The sweet potato and Rosemary Fries are my fav!!! Can never go wrong adding these to a burger... or just a yummy snack!!!
Stephanie M.
What could be better? Nothing? Theses are so good and easy to make. Love that they add rosemary to them because it is such a great and tasty herb. So good.
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
These are my absolute favorite! I'm obsessed with anything rosemary and stumbled upon these in the grocery store, so yummy!!!
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
These look tasty has anyone ever tried them? Maybe really good dipped in melted cheese...
Alexandra F.
Is this product good? Recommend it?
Flor M.
Do they taste the better then Whataburger fries?
alexandra c.
Shawinigan
Are these good? i have never tried this fries before and i am very interested in buying
Marjorie R.
Columbus, OH
What does it taste like never had them