Alisha T.
Madison
Not gonna lie.. French fries were all I are while pregnant with my first child, and as soon as I saw these my mouth began to water and a really strong craving hit me. My second child wants these all the time. Sometimes I blame it on the baby wanting them when it's really me wanting them so my fiancee will go out and buy me more! French fries. Used to be my entire life when I was younger as well because I was such a picky eater, and of course it had to be plain fresh fries there couldn't be any condiments on them. Bacon, cheese and some seasoning are all I eat now on my friend and these right here to the trick. Another added bonus there isnt much salt on them either! Low sodium!