Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries with Sea Salt

by Alexia

These crispy russet potatoes are cut with the skins on and seasoned with a generous helping of Rosemary and Sea Salt for the ultimate combination of a satisfying crunch and delicious flavor.

Can I get these at Walmart?
What does it taste like never had them
Do they taste the better then Whataburger fries?
Start your review of Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries with Sea Salt!
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I love these fries! They don't leave a weird film on the roof of my mouth! They taste great! Perfect amount of seasoning! I have tried several varieties and love them all! I received a free coupon from my VoxBox. We have been purchasing them ever since!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dawn T.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Love Love Love Alexia's products!! The sweet potato and Rosemary Fries are my fav!!! Can never go wrong adding these to a burger... or just a yummy snack!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Tara J.
Ware, MA
Best frozen fries ever. They are all natural. Not full of processed junk. They taste so good. They crisp nicely in the oven. They have just enough flavor with the sprinkles of rosemary. They are a great price. I wouldn't absolutely recommend these fries and this brand.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,129 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
These are amazing! The flavor of rosemary is very prevalent. There is a lot of rosemary in the fries and they have a very subtle taste of sea salt that isn’t overpowering. They bake really nicely and crisp up.
Rachel C.
Jackson, GA
Love alexia brand! Not just these but just about all of their frozen products are good.... they're always on sale at kroger in the organic nutritional department... I always stay in stock!
Stephanie M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
What could be better? Nothing? Theses are so good and easy to make. Love that they add rosemary to them because it is such a great and tasty herb. So good.
Nicole M.
Quincy, IL
I love these! They get so crispy and have a wonderful rosemary flavor thats not overpowering. I wish they were easier to find and a little less expensive. We love to serve these with hamburgers on the grill
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
So easy and delicious. Usually will portion out to have as a side with several meals. Healthy and minimal ingredients.
Heather H.
I was hesitant to try these at first...I mean, why Rosemary? But...yum! We even cook them in our air fryer or toaster oven and they are great.
Nancy B.
I can always count on the family eating any Alexia product. These cook great in the air fryer and there are so many different flavors to choose from.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...