Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries  uploaded by Blanca V.Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries  uploaded by Blanca V.Alexia Crispy Rosemary Fries  uploaded by Cinthia S.

BY ALEXIA #11 in Frozen Vegetables

These crispy russet potatoes are cut with the skins on and seasoned with a generous helping of Rosemary and Sea Salt for the ultimate combination of all-natural crunch and flavor.

• What does it taste like never had them1 Answers
  • I see these everywhere. Is the rosemary taste overwhelming ?1 Answers
  • These look tasty has anyone ever tried them? Maybe really good di...2 Answers
Alisha T.
Madison
Not gonna lie.. French fries were all I are while pregnant with my first child, and as soon as I saw these my mouth began to water and a really strong craving hit me. My second child wants these all the time. Sometimes I blame it on the baby wanting them when it's really me wanting them so my fiancee will go out and buy me more! French fries. Used to be my entire life when I was younger as well because I was such a picky eater, and of course it had to be plain fresh fries there couldn't be any condiments on them. Bacon, cheese and some seasoning are all I eat now on my friend and these right here to the trick. Another added bonus there isnt much salt on them either! Low sodium!
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
These are really good. I love the flavor, it is strong but not overpowering. The fries themselves are crispy and high-quality tasting. I bet these are really good deep fried. I always make sure to flip them half way that way both sides are crispy.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Bought these for the first time a couple of Months ago after finding a Coupon and we were pleasantly surprised. They were really good, seasoned just right, cooked up crispy in the oven , Even my husband who is a plain fry guy liked this flavor. We will for sure be buying them again.
Rachel C.
Love alexia brand! Not just these but just about all of their frozen products are good.... they're always on sale at kroger in the organic nutritional department... I always stay in stock!
Michele S.
Canton, MA
These are by far the best frozen French fries! I usually don't like rosemary because it is a strong herb but on these fries it is light and tasty. The rosemary makes it taste homemade. They are like potato chips you can't just have 1 !
BettyJo M.
I stumbled upon these when I was trying to cut corners with a recipe and wow! These are the best tasting frozen potatoes I have ever bought! Great priced! I highly recommend them! Oh and my entree I was making turned out perfect!
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
I became interested in these fries after watching a youtuber talk about it, now I'm obsessed with it. They are delicious, healthy and super affordable! Once you eat them you will never want to any other fries ever again!
Julia S.
Charlotte
These are really good!! They can get super crispy which I loooove. The seasoning is a little bland so I did have to add my own but they taste good either way! I really recommend trying these and other fries from this company!
Marlesia W.
Alexia really have some good flavors & they are bold so you don't have to add extra seasoning. this was my first time trying rosemary on fries or anything for that matter & it was okay not fav like the tots or waffle fries
Kimberly M.
Las Vegas, NV
I received a certificate for an Alexia frozen side for free in my Pumpkin Voxbox. It was hard to track down, because none of the stores near me even carry the brand. Once I tracked it down, there were only three options. This is the option most appealing to my family. If you've ever bitten into an odd tasting fry mixed into regular tasting ones, you may not like these. It happens from time to time with almost every place that sells fries. You'll be eating and they all taste great, then suddenly you eat one that tastes off. A lot of these have that off taste, which happened too many times as I was eating these. While this could have been an unusually bad bag, I have never tasted that many off fries in a single batch.

The ones that were not rogue tasted fine. They were far from the worst or far from the best I've ever tried. I liked the rosemary addition which was faint enough that I could still add a little salt to these. My first batch from this bag was crispier than my second. We cooked a much smaller batch the first time, so I do suggest cooking these in smaller batches to get a crisper result.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
These look tasty has anyone ever tried them? Maybe really good dipped in melted cheese...
Alexandra F.
Is this product good? Recommend it?
Flor M.
Do they taste the better then Whataburger fries?
alexandra c.
Shawinigan
Are these good? i have never tried this fries before and i am very interested in buying
Marjorie R.
Columbus, OH
What does it taste like never had them