Alexia Crispy Onion Rings

by Alexia

A truly inventive combination of sweet Spanish onions with a delicate Japanese style breading give these rings a light, crispy texture bursting with flavor.

How is the flavor? Is the a certain kinda sauce you recommend
Start your review of Alexia Crispy Onion Rings!
Alexa F.
Hampton, NJ
Alexia Crispy Onion Rings uploaded by Alexa F.
These are the best onion rings I have found that are closest to any kind of restaurant ones! Their best in the air fryer 🤤 we love all the fries from Alexia!
April R.
Burbank, CA
I found these at the local smart and final . they are hands down the best Onion Rings EVER. YOU feel like you have your own fast food recipe.. they taste way better than fast food tho!! i love using these in my ninja air fryer.. so good. they crisp up and the Onion inside is real and whole.. not minced icky. lol they're awesome try them
Durosinmi L.
Philadelphia, PA
Alexia Crispy Onion Rings uploaded by Durosinmi L.
Love love love this. Highly recommend if you love onion rings and don’t mind doing a lil work. Perfect snack with a drizzle of hot sriricha sauce 👅
Theresa S.
Love having this at the ready for burger or game night! Super easy to to bake while you're getting everything else ready! Wish they came in bigger bags! Towards the bottom of the bag are usually broken rings, but still yummy! Love this brand!
Tracy M.
Painter, VA
My all time favorite Alexia product! I eat them all but the onions rings .... omg the best !
Andrea G.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These onion rings are so delicious. They do have a thicker breading, but turn out so crunchy. I tried these in my air fryer the other day and love how Krispy they got!
Makaela H.
Tunkhannock, PA
Delicious! These go great with burgers as a side or even on the burger. I’ve bought them several times and would do so again in the future! Always crispy and delicious, very adorable! Highly recommended.
Sabrina B.
These bad boys right here are our households favorite onion rings. I literally have to purchase two bags every time because that’s how good they are. My daughter loves these so much and I’m thrilled she’s eating onions. I would definitely buy over and over again. You can find them at your local grocery store for $3.99 a bag. There’s more flavors and types of fries and hash browns. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sailly G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite onion rings ever. They come out so good in the oven. No mess easy clean up crispy. Absolute perfection. I can’t go to the supermarket with out getting these guys. I even got my husband hooked on them.
Holly S.
Pennsboro, WV
I mean it isn't ideal to be eating these all of the time but they are great for a cheat meal!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...