BY ALEXIA

Alexia® Artisan French Rolls.
All natural.
Crispy crust.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Carina J.
Foodie Expert
Baking your own bread this way is very popular in Europe. Love the smell of fresh baked rolls on a Sunday morning. They have a nice crunchy outside and soft inside and are so good fresh out of the oven. It is very authentic tasting in my opinion. Great portion as well and done in no time.
STEPHANIE P.
Helena, AL
Let me begin by saying, I love these rolls by themselves or as a quick breakfast sandwich with eggs, cheese and bacon,you can make ahead of time and eat during the week. Not only great tasting ,but easy to fix.
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
I love this brand! They have quite a few organics products too! The French rolls is always in my grocery list because I grew up eating that and this brand gave me the better taste of a good French roll.
Roxanne R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
I enjoy making fresh bread when I can. When time is tight, these make mealtime enjoyable for me. This is due to not feeling rushed to make rolls. These are a simple fix.
Julie S.
I love this brand. My boyfriend loves these rolls. They are delicious!! they bake rather quickly