Alexia All Natural Waffle Fries with Seasoned Salt uploaded by Zaira G.Alexia All Natural Waffle Fries with Seasoned Salt uploaded by Mookie M.

BY ALEXIA

Alexia® All Natural Waffle Fries with Seasoned Salt
Gourmet Quality.
Crispy Waffle-Cut Potatoes .
Family Size.
0g Trans Fat Per Serving. see more...

Jennifer S.
I had the taste for some waffle fries so I decided to try these. The taste is ok, it does have that frozen process foods type of taste. The price was alright, but you don’t get that many in the bag. The seasoning is on point. They’re ok but if the leading competitor has theirs get those. I probably won’t repurchase, store brand or Ore Ida is just as good
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I enjoyed these fries as a first time buy they were good , I just which they were a little more seasoned, but the flavor was good, I got mine from target they are affordable and comes in different sizes which is a plus, I would buy these fries again they are healthier than most fries and I love the cute waffles shape, who wouldn't want waffle fries for dinner I do recommend them ,
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I received these fries as part of a bzz agent campaign. I had never tried them. They taste great. They are a bit pricey depending on where you buy them, but id buy again.
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
I'm going to tell you now that you can buy better waffle fries than this, BUT, these will still do. They're pretty cheap at my local store so if I'm short on money, I normally get these if I'm planning a simple meal that would call for fries. They're ok.
Haleigh H.
These waffle fries are pretty good. I like that they are made with healthy ingredients. They were flavorful, but came out kind of hard instead of crispy on the outside and soft inside.
Elise M.
These are really yummy but get a little dry in the oven. The spices make them taste really good though. I love them with ketchup and a sandwich.
Julie S.
These are the best fries! My boyfriend and I are obsessed with them! They´re like checkers and chick fil a! so good!
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
This brand is delicious and non GMO. They also make loaded potato rounds that my kids love with chicken.
Shannon P.
Lafitte, LA
I love these waffle fries! They have just the right amount of seasoning to make them taste great!
Kayla K.
These are the best things ever. I love the taste so much and you can actually pronounce the ingredients. I wish they were a little cheaper but it's worth it!