BY ALEXIA

Alexia All Natural Sweet Potato Crispy Bite-Sized Puffs.
Gourmet quality.
An excellent source of Vitamin A.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
Foodie Expert
These are great, but you'll definitely need to cook them longer than the recommended time if you like your tots crispy. Like most sweet potato products, then can be a little mushy if not cooked long enough.
Brea R.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these! They're great as a snack, an appetizer, or a side item with dinner. They are very sweet, so your kids will probably also love them. They're like a soft tater tot made of sweet potato. A great treat to mix up side items with dinner.
Annie K.
These tots are amazing! I bake them until crisp, and then I sprinkle them with a little brown sugar mixed with cinnamon....SO GOOD!
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
These taste so good. We don't buy them regularly but when we do they are a treat. They are great with hamburgers.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
These are so good. These are on the plate every night is burger night. These are pretty good with some jalapeno ketchup.This brand is the best.
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my new obsession. They are absolutely delicious. They have the perfect amount of sweetness to them! They also crisp up well in the oven and take no time to bake!
Tracey C.
Waterford, ON
Foodie Expert
These are my go to when I want to feel like I'm being a little bit healthier (because let's face it, fries and similar products just aren't very healthy!)

The Alexia sweet potato puffs are only 140 calories for 2/3rd's of a cup serving, compare that to french fries with can be in excess of 500 calories a serving easily! These are also organic (so they cost a little more, about $4-5/bag). They actually really do get crispy in the oven which I am super pleased about as so many frozen fry type products just don't turn out that well in the oven and are a real let down.

On the inside, these are soft and fluffy. I usually eat them with a small side of chipotle mayo for dip, yum! My bf thinks these are too sweet but he isn't a sweet potato fan to begin with. I on the other hand love the sweet, smooth flavour of sweet potatoes so these don't disappoint.

I bet these would fry up nicely too but I haven't tried as I'm trying to keep my calories down. Give these a try if you are looking to eat lighter or want a french fry substitute. They definitely help satisfy that junk food craving without packing the calories and grease!
How can I get some?
Bethel Park, PA
What store carries your product?
Bethel Park, PA
Can you please send these to Eastern Pennsylvania ?