BY ALEXIA

Alexia All Natural Sweet Potato Crispy Bite-Sized Puffs.
Gourmet quality.
An excellent source of Vitamin A.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Jasmine B.
Do you remember the tater tots that you ate growing up?  These Sweet Potato Puffs are even better than those.  First of all, they are not greasy but they still maintain the right amount of crispiness and crunchiness.  If you bake these on a sheet tray, the insides will be soft and warm.  These aren't just plain sweet potatoes.  They have some added spice to give them some flavor.  Unlike traditional tots, they don't have any hard to pronounce ingredients (like disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate).  In this bag you will find puffs made mainly from real sweet potatoes, natural cane sugar, canola oil.
Kristal P.
Waterbury, CT
These Alexia sweet potato tots are my favorite!! I love any kind of potato tots & after getting addicted to sweet potato fries, I thought that sweet potato tots would be just as good...if not better...and they were!! They're the perfect mix of sweet & salty. They're also great to sneak in a healthier version of potato tots to picky eaters. After buying Alexia sweet potato tots a few times, I'm hooked & will continue buying.
Jillian M.
Sweet potato fries are my favorite, so when I found them in tot form I had to try. These are light, crispy, and wonderful. I love the Alexia brand and these are by far my favorite product from their line.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the taste of these frozen sweet potato tots! They are both sweet and tangy and if cooked long enough they get nice and crispy with a soft inside. These are an ideal side for turkey burgers on whole wheat rolls for a healthier version of burger night. I've also used them as a bacon wrapped appetizer with spicy chipotle ketchup.
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
I love these! They're great as a snack, an appetizer, or a side item with dinner. They are very sweet, so your kids will probably also love them. They're like a soft tater tot made of sweet potato. A great treat to mix up side items with dinner.
Yvonne C.
I just tried these out....i had a coupon....I ate the whole bag. They are so yummy! I got them for my son because I thought I'd be a good bite size lunch snack. He loved them too.
Megan C.
Granger, Indiana
These are my new obsession. They are absolutely delicious. They have the perfect amount of sweetness to them! They also crisp up well in the oven and take no time to bake!
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
These are great, but you'll definitely need to cook them longer than the recommended time if you like your tots crispy. Like most sweet potato products, then can be a little mushy if not cooked long enough.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
These are amazinggg. They don't take long to cook, and they taste so good! They're a great twist on regular tater tots but with sweet potatoes instead.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
These were on sale so I decided to try them. They were so good. They taste really good on their own but even better with a little bit of cheese.
How can I get some?
Bethel Park, PA
Can you please send these to Eastern Pennsylvania ?
Bethel Park, PA
What store carries your product?