BY ALEXIA

Alexia All Natural Sweet Potato Crispy Bite-Sized Puffs.
Gourmet quality.
An excellent source of Vitamin A.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Jasmine B.
Do you remember the tater tots that you ate growing up?  These Sweet Potato Puffs are even better than those.  First of all, they are not greasy but they still maintain the right amount of crispiness and crunchiness.  If you bake these on a sheet tray, the insides will be soft and warm.  These aren't just plain sweet potatoes.  They have some added spice to give them some flavor.  Unlike traditional tots, they don't have any hard to pronounce ingredients (like disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate).  In this bag you will find puffs made mainly from real sweet potatoes, natural cane sugar, canola oil.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the taste of these frozen sweet potato tots! They are both sweet and tangy and if cooked long enough they get nice and crispy with a soft inside. These are an ideal side for turkey burgers on whole wheat rolls for a healthier version of burger night. I've also used them as a bacon wrapped appetizer with spicy chipotle ketchup.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
These are amazinggg. They don't take long to cook, and they taste so good! They're a great twist on regular tater tots but with sweet potatoes instead.
Yvonne C.
I just tried these out....i had a coupon....I ate the whole bag. They are so yummy! I got them for my son because I thought I'd be a good bite size lunch snack. He loved them too.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
These were on sale so I decided to try them. They were so good. They taste really good on their own but even better with a little bit of cheese.
Amber P.
Fort Lawn, SC
I love these sweet potato puffs! I was looking for an alternative to tater-tots for my son and they are delish!!!! Will be buying more!!!
Megan R.
These smell wonderful when you pop open the bag. They taste awesome too. Very flavorful.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Def better than the usual potato tots! Not crispy when you cook them in the oven, though. Prob better in the deep fryer :) My baby likes them too.
Heidi B.
These are basically sweet potato tater tots and are fantastic! Prepared in the oven, they come out crispy on the outside with a nice, soft center.
Katilyn K.
bethlehem
I love anything sweet potato and these do not disappoint. I still love regular tater tots. But they are good for something different
How can I get some?
Bethel Park, PA
Can you please send these to Eastern Pennsylvania ?
Bethel Park, PA
What store carries your product?