Alexia All Natural Sweet Potato Crispy Bite-Sized Puffs uploaded by Tracey C.Alexia All Natural Sweet Potato Crispy Bite-Sized Puffs uploaded by Kat M.Alexia All Natural Sweet Potato Crispy Bite-Sized Puffs uploaded by Mindy M.

BY ALEXIA

Alexia All Natural Sweet Potato Crispy Bite-Sized Puffs.
Gourmet quality.
An excellent source of Vitamin A.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of these frozen sweet potato tots! They are both sweet and tangy and if cooked long enough they get nice and crispy with a soft inside. These are an ideal side for turkey burgers on whole wheat rolls for a healthier version of burger night. I've also used them as a bacon wrapped appetizer with spicy chipotle ketchup.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
Def better than the usual potato tots! Not crispy when you cook them in the oven, though. Prob better in the deep fryer :) My baby likes them too.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Foodie Expert
These are basically sweet potato tater tots and are fantastic! Prepared in the oven, they come out crispy on the outside with a nice, soft center.
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
bethlehem
I love anything sweet potato and these do not disappoint. I still love regular tater tots. But they are good for something different
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
I just tried these out....i had a coupon....I ate the whole bag. They are so yummy! I got them for my son because I thought I'd be a good bite size lunch snack. He loved them too.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Fort Lawn, SC
I love these sweet potato puffs! I was looking for an alternative to tater-tots for my son and they are delish!!!! Will be buying more!!!
Brea R.
Brea R.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these! They're great as a snack, an appetizer, or a side item with dinner. They are very sweet, so your kids will probably also love them. They're like a soft tater tot made of sweet potato. A great treat to mix up side items with dinner.
Annie K.
Annie K.
These tots are amazing! I bake them until crisp, and then I sprinkle them with a little brown sugar mixed with cinnamon....SO GOOD!
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
Foodie Expert
These are great, but you'll definitely need to cook them longer than the recommended time if you like your tots crispy. Like most sweet potato products, then can be a little mushy if not cooked long enough.
Adara M.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
These are so good. These are on the plate every night is burger night. These are pretty good with some jalapeno ketchup.This brand is the best.
How can I get some?
Bethel Park, PA
Can you please send these to Eastern Pennsylvania ?
Bethel Park, PA
What store carries your product?