BY ALEXIA

Alexia® All Natural Olive Oil, Parmesan & Roasted Garlic Oven Reds.
Gourmet Quality.
Made with Pure Olive Oil.
0g Trans Fat Per Serving. see more...

Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I love this product. It is non gmo product. I found it at my local grocery store. I don’t remember the price. I like the taste. I have bought this product before. I would buy it again.
Robin G.
Staten Island, NY
Trying to get healthier carbs is easy when you eat Alexis oven reds. Just potatoes, olive and a sprinkle of cheese. They taste delicious and are easy to make in the oven. We eat them regularly and the kids love them too.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I recently tried these wedges and they are AMAZING!! I really didn't expect these to be as seasoned as they were!! They didn't stand a chance in my house!! I baked the whole bag and they were gone instantly. Yum!
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
I really love these. The seasoning is just perfect and there are so many different options for ways to serve them. They don't take any longer to cook than French fries.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
These are hands down the best frozen fries. I prefer them over most any fries from a restaurant. You will not regret a purchase from this brand!
Kirstin H.
These are pretty good oven fries. You just have to make sure that you cook them long enough the thickness can make them taste a Lil cold.
Luna L.
ANN ARBOR, MI
I love all things Alexia! They make delicious products that easily enhance any meal.
kira d.
hermitage, PA
These have an amazing taste and high quality. the entire family raves about these!
Amy W.
Grants Pass, OR
Do these come out soggy, or are they crisp when they are done?