BY ALEXIA

Alexia?? All Natural Mozzarella Stix.
Gourmet quality.
Italian herbs & olive oil.
Made from real mozzarella.
Made with pure olive oil.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Bonnie T.
The words "wow" and "yum" should be enough to describe these delicious snacks! They are loaded with yummy Italian flavor, crispy on the outside and super gooey cheesy on the inside. You would never know these were found in the freezer section because they taste so fresh! I will buy these every week for a tasty snack for my kids and I.
Rita W.
These are the best frozen mozzarella sticks available at grocery stores. The breading is crisp with a great blend of Italian herbs, and the cheese melts perfectly when cooked in the oven. They taste ten times better than competing brands.
linda m.
Lewisville, TX
Hola como estan..pues yo les recomiendo este producto es muy bueno
La verdad que no se arepentiran en comprarlo
estan muy buenos tienen un sabor rikisimo
N P.
I just love mozzarella sticks! These are so easy to just throw in the oven for a little bit and then enjoy. So delicious!!
Alexis R.
Selma, CA
I love mozzarella stixs! They are super easy to cook and very cheesy! They are great for all ages and inexpensive.
Chelsea R.
I love mozzarella sticks but when I don't feel like making any homemade I usually use these. They're good.
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
When I do t feel like making homemade cheese sticks I always have these on hand. very delish
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Thumbs up great for a snack and great with pizza great price as well one of the best
Louise B.
Very tasty and very delicious so go and eat it's gorgeous so try try try yummy