BY ALEXIA

Alexia All Natural Family Size Olilve Oil, Rosemary & Garlic Oven Fries .
Family size.
0g trans fat per serving.
Made with pure olive oil. see more...

Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I love Alexia products. They flavor their potatoes in a way where it's not overpowering. Just a nice slightly strong essence of the flavor. These fries are no different. With simple and healthy ingredients, you can't go wrong!
Carol C.
Fitchburg, MA
I like the flavor of these but I find they don't get as crispy on the outside as I like. Their sweet potato fries on the other hand are the cats pajamas.
Jennifer C.
Mound, MN
Love these. My kids devour them and it sometimes makes my life easier which is great! Great flavor with no work!
Sandy M.
Fayetteville
Alexia Products are so awesome! The herbs are just the right flavor and not strong plus they are good for you :)
Taylor T.
Fenton, MI
I love Alexia products! They taste super good and are healthy so why wouldn't you like healthy haha!
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
I really found the flavour so good. The best thing is i used my oven to cook. I always prefer to bake the food. I ovoid the oily fries