BY ALEXANDER VALLEY VINEYARDS

Alexander Valley Vineyards 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon.
Alexander valley.
Estate grown & bottled.
Sonoma county.
Vintage.
Established 1962.
Wetzel family estate. see more...

Marina S.
This wine is great at the end of a long weekday paired with anything you have to eat at home (I drink a lot of wine but I am not a great cook) and a great French movie from the 60's. But seriously, it is not overly sweet, but it's not a dry wine either. It's pleasantly soft and tastes like a good cabernet sauvignon should. Nothing wrong there!
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
I just had a glass (ok 2 glasses) of this last night with some chili relleno. It was delicious and actually paired well with the spicy dish. Alexander valley vineyards is one of my go to wines. It's a great cab and the price is a plus. We always keep a few bottles of this on hand. You never know when you need a good glass of wine! Very enjoyable with food or by itself.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This was the first wine I ever tried when I turn 21. I enjoyed it so much that the next day I went out and bought 10 bottles to put in my wine rack above my refrigerator. Every time it's someone's birthday or holiday I was grab one down for my refrigerator wine rack and pass it forward. This is a great tasting wine.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
Great wine, maybe not the best cab in the world but the price makes it completely worth it. It's my weekday wine if I'm looking to have a glass after work and don't want to open a nicer bottle.
Shannon C.
Tried this at a wine restaurant in Duluth, MN. It was an instant hit with my boyfriend and I. We ended up buying a box and bring a bottle with us when we visit friends/family. So far, everyone has loved it!!!
Elizabeth C.
This is a nice , big bold red wine at a good price point. It's not the most complex, but it is very tasty. Perfect wine to keep at home for an evening glass.
Denisse V.
We had this wine at a get together with all my ex classmates knemof them brought over this bottle. I found it to be very delicious. Great flavor!
Malinalli B.
I love this wine!! It goes great with dinner but it's perfect for when you just want to drink a glass while you read a book or watch a movie.
Kim C.
This wine is priced pretty affordable, nice solid taste, kinda strong and full bodied flavor. Great paired with roasts or steak!
Kelly M.
Gallatin, TN
My favorite by far. Started drinking this wine back in 2010 and have yet to find another that pairs with as much as this.
Joana N.
Los Angeles , CA
Is this wine a sweet? Or is it dry? I'm trying to figure out new wines I could taste
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
Is this sweet? Or is it bitter? I'm not big on wines.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
What's the flavor like? And what are some good meals with this wine?