AlexAndAni.com uploaded by Michelle L.AlexAndAni.com uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.AlexAndAni.com uploaded by Megan N.

BY ALEX AND ANI #55 in Online Retailers

Sharing ancient wisdom. Interpreting into modern design. Alive with purpose. Strong and unafraid to speak. Leading the narrative. Carrying light. Impacting communities. EMPOWERING THE WORLD.

Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
My sister and I absolutely love Alex and Ani and the different bracelets that they have. They have such a variety and they are very affordable. They have things from birthstones to favorite Disney movies. I love going to Disney and seeing the ones they have there. They can be found online or at a jeweler. I love giving these as gifts, they are so affordable.
Hailey C.
I always go to this company when I am buying a present for someone. They have amazing jewelry that has different themes so you can personalize them to what your love one likes. For christmas, I received a harry potter bracelet and I was completely obsessed!
Kerrie S.
Easley, SC
Beautiful jewelry. I love the spiritual take on many of the designs. Their classic bangle bracelet with charms are so fantastic. You can really personalize with their products. I also love the slip chain necklaces and bracelets.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I love this store and all of there jewelry. Their bracelets are super cute and each one has a special meaning behind it. It’s great to give for any occasion and makes the perfect sentimental gift! The bracelets are really affordable too. There is room for improvement with online ordering but going in to the stores is a much better experience. I highly recommend these bracelets for all your gift giving needs!
Melissa F.
Bronx, NY
I’ve purchased several Alex and ani bracelets. Their price ranges are fair and they always have so many varieties to choose from. My favorite purchase has been a gold bracelet with a sunflower that represents Alzheimer’s association that I purchased in the name of my grandmother who passed away last year. The only thing that I have to say about Alex and ani is that their bracelets turn dark at one point
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
These bracelets are one of my favorite accessories! They’re so cute. I love how there’s so many meanings behind each bracelet. They’re so cute. I want them all really! All the workers were really great as well!
Carrie L.
Pottstown, PA
Beautiful well made products. I love how there is a bracelet for everyone! I have 3 of them. I prefer silver to gold but I love there are options for everyone! The designs are detailed and classy.
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
I love Alex and Ani they have the cutest and most unique bracelets you can't go wrong yes they are pricey but the quality is excellent they will never get ugly at all. They are great gifts for birthdays, Christmas or just a gift to give a good friend. I highly recommend this company you're gonna love their products!
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these bracelets in silver. I currently have 4 and they are absolutely adorable. They have a great variety of designs and I love that each bracelet has specific words that they relate to. I have given these as gifts to several friends and they have loved them. As long as they keep creating cute stuff with strong meanings, I will continue to buy them.
Jessica K.
Malden, MA
I have way to many Alex and Ani bracelets, I don't even wear them most of the time because hearing them constantly smash on my desk while im typing at work is annoying but on the bright side quality is great, I love that they are made in America and do alot of charity work. They are very pretty too and a quick and easy accessory
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the website pretty reliable?