AlexAndAni.com uploaded by Megan N.AlexAndAni.com uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.

BY ALEX AND ANI #26 in Online Retailers

Sharing ancient wisdom. Interpreting into modern design. Alive with purpose. Strong and unafraid to speak. Leading the narrative. Carrying light. Impacting communities. EMPOWERING THE WORLD.

Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I recently had a great experience with this retailer and couldn't be happier. My friend purchased one of their bangles for me for a birthday gift last year. I don't wear the bracelet every day but did wear it often. I noticed recently that the enamel had fallen off of the charm on the bangle and was very upset. I didn't want to tell my friend that her gift had fallen apart. I contacted Alex and Ani and told them the situation and they warrantied the item without a receipt or proof of purchase. They sent me a free return label and I sent back the defective bangle and received a brand new one in the mail as a replacement. Great customer service.
Laura Q.
It's an interesting take on the classic charm bracelet. I like that I can wear something that's significant to me without being weighed down by every charm I own all at once. I can match my accessories to every outfit & stack bracelets as much as I please. I also really like that proceeds from some of the bracelets go to charity, & a wide variety of charities at that.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Alex and Ani have such a great variety of accessories with special meanings. I received my first Alex and Ani bracelet as a gift in my Brother's wedding. I get so many compliments when I wear it! It not only has a special meaning because of the day I received it, but also because each item represents something specific. You can even figure out your own Symbol on their website and get customized jewelry! It's pretty cool! I recommend their website & products!
Makala R.
Gastonia , NC
I love their bracelets they have the band that don’t clasp it just stretches to the right size and fits your wrist perfectly. They have the cutest designs to I got the starfish one for Mother’s Day and I love it I would High recommend buying this as a gift or just something for yourself.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe , MD
I love Alex and Ani but their prices leave a lot to be desired. I got a simple string bracelet and it cost almost $60. I think that is insane. It does come with a warranty, but they are well made so there is really no need. $60 just seems like a lot for a string bracelet.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
I love Alex and Ani they have the cutest and most unique bracelets you can't go wrong yes they are pricey but the quality is excellent they will never get ugly at all. They are great gifts for birthdays, Christmas or just a gift to give a good friend. I highly recommend this company you're gonna love their products!
Monica G.
I'm obsessed with Alex and Ani jewelry! The bangles are a great gift and can be worn alone or paired with others for a cute look. There's something for everyone so you can never go wrong with buy these as gifts or even putting them on your Christmas list.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
This is my FAVORITE gift to receive. I love to stack these bracelets and i love how personal they are. I have about 15 and I’ve given them as gifts and i fee they are super classy! Love the app, it’s super user friendly and easy to shop on!
Allie P.
Thorndale, PA
Love love love all of my bracelets. I like that all of the ones I've chosen or have been gifted have significant meaning behind them, and I enjoy gifting them to others because of the same reason. Plus, it's a super easy way to do the stackable bracelet trend!
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Love love love!!! My favorite bracelets! I can’t rave enough about these and they are so addictive because they stack so well and sooooo cute!!! I highly recommend and I’m addicted.. lol. I can’t go anywhere with out my stack!