Alex Toys Spa Totally Tattoos

by Alex

Alex Spa Totally Tattoos is a temporary way to make a lasting impression! With 250 temporary tattoos, you can decorate yourself from head to toe or invite your whole squad over for a day of beauty. With 4 tattoo themes, there's something for everyone! Candy Pop are cutesy and cartoony tattoos of sweet treats; Foil Hair and Body are tiny and shiny and can be applied anywhere, even your hair; Watercolor tattoos celebrate nature and can be blurred just like watercolor paint; Lace tattoos feature more detailed and artistic designs. Add details to your tattoos by adding stick-on gems or drawing on your skin with 5 colors of Sketch and Sparkle Tattoo Pens. Includes 32 Candy Pop Tattoos, 12 Watercolor Tattoos, 13 Lace Tattoos, 108 Metallic Foil Tattoos, 5 Sketch and Sparkle Tattoo Pens, 6 Stencil Stickers, 85 Gem Tattoos, Sponge and Easy Instructions. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alex Toys Spa Totally Tattoos!
Bloomsburg, PA
This was so easy to use for my kids. They had so much fun with this product. I would definitely buy it again. It makes a Good birthday present or Christmas present. Definitely not for children under the age of 5. Parental guidance is definitely suggested.
Martin, TN
1,010 reviews
The Alex Toys Spa Totally Tattoos Kit is actually really great. It came with a good array of temporary tattoos to choose from. It also had some glitter pens included. The spring it came with was really cheap and not even worth trying to use. These went on super quickly, dried fast and lasted quite awhile. Highly recommend!
Ordered this for my 10 year old daughter for when she comes to visit and it has become her favorite project. She uses it on herself and on me! It stays on all day but washes right off in the shower! Great for parties and sleepovers or even just a rainy day!
Lake Park, GA
I’ve got three girls and they love doing all of the Alex Toys kits. They are a great way for my girls to entertain themselves and stay away from the TV & phones !
Bloomingburg, NY
Easy to apply and my daughter is happy to have cool tattoos like Mom. Getting them off takes a bit of scrubbing bug nothing to crazy.
Long Beach, CA
I used to play this as a kid and I love it! It’s a perfect game to play whenever you have guests that come over. My nieces love them
My daughter loves this so much she asked to buy it for her friends for birthday gifts. The tattoos go on easy and look great!
Lafayette, LA
Got this for my oldest neice since she loves my tattoos. She fell in love with this set. She loves showing off her designs.
Steele, MO
These tattoos stay on forever. They might need to make them easier to come off but other than that. It’s great! Love it!!
Grantsville, MD
Youngest girl.got for Christmas last year. It was ok kept her entertained for at least an hour. Not one of the favorites

Looking for your answer?